𝟢𝟪 | 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘐'𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘓𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥
- 𝗘𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗡𝗮𝗺
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

During the summer break that followed the chaos in New Orleans, Isadora's life went back to normal. Or as normal as a supernatural life could be.

She celebrated once Luka got to New Orleans from Mystic Falls, bringing gifts from her family. He reassured her that he left her spot in Mystic Falls under her aunt's care, making sure no one entered the area, not even her childhood friend, Matt, who was the only one in their friend group allowed to enter the town given the anti-magic barrier.

Just as the two attempted to go out once again, Elijah stopped them.

"It's still dangerous, Isadora," Elijah reminded them. "The wolves are out to get Niklaus under our mother's orders. You've already made yourself known to Esther. She thinks you are capable of magic. Therefore, we have to keep you here until we find a way to deal with the werewolves who are working for her."

"Then deal with them, Eli," Isadora hissed, only to be held back by Luka. "I am sick and tired of playing princess in this compound. I'll deal with those thugs if I have to."

"Whenever they use their abilities, Niklaus gets hurt," Elijah informed her strictly. "And given the anti-magic barrier around Mystic Falls, it will hurt you too. We have a plan. But you must stay here and keep yourself hidden. Find a way to lessen that pain."

"Yes, father," Isadora sarcastically replied before stomping back to her room, Luka following silently.

"They have a point, Pixie," Luka said as he lay down on Isadora's bed. "Sure, it's the suckiest summer vacation ever, but they're just thinking about your safety."

"Suckiest is an understatement," Isadora groaned. "I'm a college student! I heard from Caroline that she'd gone to parties in Whitmore. The only parties I get are the diplomatic ones with the witches. It's been months, and I haven't seen my baby Davina or Joshy!"

"Then let's hope they deal with the werewolves already," Luka said. He agreed that the two of them should be out there enjoying their lives.

"Wanna steal some vodka from their stash?" Isadora asked with a mischievous grin, making Luka laugh.

But of course, he agreed.

After all, how else were they going to block out Klaus' anger as the hybrid trashed his own studio.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

When Klaus came back to the compound, he didn't expect to see Isadora and Luka a bit tipsy.

"Who let her have vodka?" Klaus asked as he entered the dining area.

"Oh hush, Niklaus," Isadora drawled with a giggle. "It's been months. I want to go out and have some fun!"

"And you will have that soon, love," Klaus said in an understanding tone as he placed a kiss on the nymph's forehead, making her smile. "We have the Guerreras where we want them. We have them waiting, we have them worried, and now, we know they're an army with no defences against an Original."

"We don't know that for certain," Elijah replied sceptically.

"I'm willing to gamble," Klaus said with a shrug before his eyes landed back on Isadora. "Besides, our princess has been locked in here for too long. Keep her longer and she will be the next Rapunzel."