𝟢𝟥 | 𝖥𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖢𝖺𝗋

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴
𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦
- 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

A few days after the Harvest, Isadora received a text from Caroline about Katherine's death. As soon as Klaus heard the news, he immediately arranged a trip back to the small town with his sister. Even though he wanted to take Isadora with him, the girl insisted that she stayed in New Orleans to catch up on school work.

Unknown to Klaus, given the link that Isadora forged with Davina before her death, Isadora would not be able to feel the witch's safety if she were to leave the place. She did, however, send a few gifts for her friends, which Klaus gladly took with him.

But when Isadora got a call from Caroline confessing about a certain activity Klaus did with her back in Mystic Falls, the nymph became livid.

From the corner of the courtyard, she watched as vampires swarmed the place. She saw her friend come down with a bottle of bourbon, reminding her a lot of how Damon used to grieve. The past few days, Isadora has been by Marcel's side, grieving together at the loss of Davina. But of course, Isadora was slowly trying to get more control of her feelings, lest she wants to create another storm in the Quarter.

"Hey, Marcel, maybe you know what's going on," she heard Diego ask as she was loading a gun with wooden bullets laced with vervain and wolfsbane. "Klaus ordered us to meet here, and now he's a no-show."

"What do you want from me? It's a new regime. Get used to it," Marcel answered in a tone that lacked emotion.

She took note of how she should take Marcel out for a drink later on instead of just seeing him drinking straight from the bottle.

"Dearest brethren, your attention, please," Klaus announced as he entered with another vampire, making Isadora scoff. "No doubt, you're all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, who's supposed to be rotting in the Garden for the crime of killing one of our own, and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you'll all welcome home Thierry."

She heard the vampires welcoming this Thierry guy. Marcel has mentioned him a few times, saying how he is a good and loyal friend.

"You're in a good mood," Marcel commented, not even realising the gun that was pointed at the hybrid he was talking to. "You should visit Mystic Falls more often."

"Well, as much as I might like to--" Klaus was cut off as a gun was shot and a bullet went straight for his stomach, causing the Original to scream. "Who did that?" he growled at everyone, breaking Thierry's welcome.

"The trees talk, Niklaus. And so does my cousin," Isadora said as she walked out with the gun in her hand.

"Isadora!" Klaus screamed, making the girl roll her eyes.

"I didn't exactly appreciate you doing it with my cousin on my forest floors, Niklaus," Isadora responded with a glare. "I said bring my gifts and say goodbye to your Katerina."

"Did you ever hear me complain about what you did with Kol?" Klaus asked the girl.

"Touch my cousin again and I'll blow your head off," Isadora said with a shrug, avoiding the hybrid's question. "I have high hopes for Stefan at the moment and I'm not letting you ruin that. You're here. I don't want her suffering another missing boyfriend issue, are we clear?"

The vampires watched the girl in fear, not really sure who she was. They've seen her around the compound, and she always held herself with superiority, usually roaming the halls with Marcel or the Mikaelsons. No one really questioned her presence anymore. But as soon as they saw her able to get away with shooting at the hybrid, they knew she was someone to fear.