𝟣𝟩 | 𝖬𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀

┍━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━┑
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
- 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻
┕━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━┙

Risotto and a glass of white wine.

It wouldn't be like Isadora's cooking, but a little cheat day on the alcohol wouldn't hurt the girl.

Luka knew that she and Kol always paired risotto with some type of wine. And he thought this would be a great way to somehow cheer the girl up after her constant breakdowns.

He made his way towards Isadora's room with the bowl of pasta and a glass of wine, humming a bit to himself as the storm continued outside. Luka was well aware of the source of the storm. He could practically sense the magic in it given he's been more connected to nature when he pledged himself to Isadora.

"Knock knock," Luka said softly, catching Isadora's attention as the girl sat up with a small smile. "Brought you a little something. I had to buy the risotto because I didn't really have the time, but the wine is from the Mikaelsons' stash."

"I'm not supposed to be drinking," Isadora commented, nodding towards the glass.

"A little cheat day never hurt anybody," Luka told her as he placed the bowl and the glass on her bedside table. His eyes landed on the pillow that had Isadora's necklace on it. "You're not wearing it."

Isadora glanced over towards the necklace with a grimace on her face. "Yeah, I just thought I'd take it off for a while," she explained awkwardly as she started fiddling with the blanket.

"I didn't think you'd let go of it any time soon, to be honest," Luka confessed as he sat on Isadora's bed. "You like routines and constants. That necklace is a constant. So there has to be a reason why you'd take it off."

"My emotions are always out of control," Isadora started to confess, keeping her eyes on the sheets. "Everyone's emotions are out of my control and I have to feel them. And every time, it's only Kol that manages to make me calm again. It makes me feel bad that I can't do this on my own."

"I don't think so," Luka said softly as he reached over to pick the necklace up. "We all need someone in our life. Kol happens to be that person for you. But you also have the rest of our family. If you didn't notice, we've all been relying on each other. It's not just you."

Isadora nodded. She simply didn't want to be a burden. She didn't want to end up always clinging to someone for protection. She didn't want to end up breaking down every time something bad happened.

She wanted to be stronger.

A knock on the door got both of their attention as they turned to see Freya with a small smile on her face.

"Taking a break from Elijah's bossiness, pretty girl?" Luka decided to taunt, giving the woman a smirk.

"Very funny," Freya answered, rolling her eyes at the younger witch's words.

"You two haven't been formally introduced," Isadora pointed out with a smile. "Luka, this is Freya Mikaelson. Frey, this is my best friend, Luka Martin."

"Nice to finally have a name for that pretty face of yours," Luka continued to tease as he reached for Freya's hand, placing a kiss on it.

"Aren't you a charmer?" Freya commented as she chuckled at Luka's flirtations.