𝟣𝟢 | 𝖬𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
- 𝗦𝘂𝗳𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘀
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

"Confused?" Isadora asked Luka as she sat up from her bed. Beside her laid Luka who looked absolutely exasperated with the words that just left his mouth as soon as he was interrogated about Josh. "What do you mean you're confused? You're, like, our relationship guru!"

"I don't know everything, Pixie," Luka responded as he rolled his eyes at his friend's words. "You give me too much credit for relationship advice when I can't even take my own. I just found it weird that he started looking for someone to date while we were stuck in this stupid compound."

"Well, why wouldn't he be allowed to find someone to date while we were here?" Isadora asked Luka as she lied back down beside him. "It's not like you told him that you liked him. Then again, you're not really the type to say your feelings out loud." When Isadora got a look from Luka, she realised he wasn't aware of his own habits and actions. "Since I met you, I noticed how most of the times you open your mouth, it's either to keep a fight from happening or to give a bit of wisdom, even if you're pretty young."

"Is that a bad thing?" Luka asked her, making the nymph giggle.

"Not at all," Isadora responded. "But of course, too much of it isn't healthy. I saw you keep the pain of being betrayed by Bonnie after all those weird witch study dates you had. And now, I see how you've been avoiding Josh since he asked for supernatural dating advice. Things won't change if you don't actually talk about it."

"When did you become the guru, Pixie?" Luka teased as he pulled the girl into an embrace. "Josh is happy. That's what matters. But if that werewolf even dares to bite him, I'll be more than happy to hex him."

Isadora laughed at her friend's words. She knew Luka wasn't the type to get attached. He wasn't the type to stay. That was how he grew up, the only constant in his life being his father. But now, Isadora knew that Luka had more constants in his life. And in time, he might just be comfortable enough to give himself to more than just his friends but to a significant other. The most Isadora could do now is support Luka.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

The next day, Isadora and Luka woke up early to go over to Davina's apartment. Given that Mikael was already gone, they knew that Davina would've probably stayed at her old apartment instead of the church Marcel had kept her in.

As they exited their room, Isadora led Luka to Klaus' study, smirking at the sight of Klaus torturing someone. "Having fun, Nik?" Isadora asked the hybrid, making the man he was interrogating look at the young blonde, terrified. And Isadora's smirk widened as soon as she sensed his fear.

"Kol is a witch who can easily and repeatedly snap my head for your morbid statements," Klaus grumbled, making Isadora laugh. "What do you want?"

"Keys to a car," Isadora said as she leaned on the doorframe. "Kol has our baby so I need to borrow your car."

"You're off to see your other witch friend," Klaus continued to grumble. "Keep an eye on her and my brother, will you? You're the only one who I trust." He then tossed one of his car keys to the nymph who easily caught it.

"Unless I pull a huge prank that can make you temporarily dead. That's always a fun thing to do," Isadora teased before turning a bit serious. "Your mom's continuously messing with Eli, by the way. I doubt she'd let the werewolves really know what's happening with him so your little torture session is just a waste of time." And with that, Isadora left Klaus very worried.