A New Customer?

A few days later, as you begin to adjust to school life, you walk out the entrance of your apartment complex, heading to school.

"Y/n! Over here!" You pull out an earbud and look across the street, where Kirishima is waving at you, standing next to an irritated looking Bakugou.

Great, that asshole's here too. You cross the road and greet Kirishima happily, sticking your tongue out at Bakugou. Kirishima laughs, stepping in between you two.

"I knew I lived near Bakugou, but who would've known you were only a 15 minute walk away?"

You laugh awkwardly, "Probably not for much longer," you explain your landlady's increasing house calls, demanding the money that you'd been denying her.

Kirishima begins talking as you board the bus, the three of you taking seats in the back. "Can't your parents pay for you?"

You freeze for a second before pulling on a smile and answering, "I don't live with them, I've decided to be independent!"

"Good for you! My parents would love to get rid of me, but I can't seem to hold a job!" As Kirishima continues to talk happily you turn to look out the window, missing the glance that Bakugou gives you.

* * *

The three of you arrive at the classroom a few minutes before the bell. As you and Bakugou sit at your desks simultaneously, Kirishima pulls up a chair in front of you.

"Since the three of us live so close to each other, why don't we walk to and from school together from now on?"

You look up surprised. "Wouldn't that be a burden on you? What if I'm late?"

Kirishima smiles brightly, "It's no big deal, Bakugou is late half the time anyway!" Bakugou glares at Kirishima then turns away to sulk.

You laugh, beginning to pull out your school books. "I'm fine with that, although it might agitate the porcupine."

"The fuck did you just call me?!!"

Kirishima smiles as he watches you flip Bakugou off. He turns to Bakugou and speaks before the angry blonde can retaliate. "So? Is it cool with you if she tags along?"

You and Kirishima turn to look at Bakugou, who turns around to put his head on his desk, mumbling irritatedly. "As if I would care..."

"Great!" Kirishima smiles at you, "Then we'll walk home after school today!"

Kirishima stands up to walk over to his desk, but you reach out and stop him by grabbing his jacket. "It's Thursday so I can't, I have to work." You tell him about your part time job at the cafe.

His eyes fill with excitement as he pulls Bakugou's chair to make him turn around, earning a swat over the head. "Can we visit the cafe?"

You and Bakugou stop to think about the unexpected suggestion. After a few seconds you answer, "That's fine by me, but it's a few bus stops away."

"That's totally alright!" Kirishima looks at Bakugou pleadingly.

"Oh my god, you're so damn annoying. We'll go, but your paying."

The school day passes without much action, and before long the three of you catch the bus, ride for a few minutes before getting off at the right stop, and start to walk towards the cafe. As soon as you reach the right building you turn to look at the two boys.

"I'm going to go through the employees entrance to get ready, but you guys can go through the front and just find any seats." You smile and hurry off as Kirishima agrees happily, Bakugou merely nodding slightly, eyes averted.

You change quickly and walk out into the main part of the cafe, waving to Caleb who's busy making latte's.

After spotting Kirishima and Bakugou then walking over to them, you smile. "What can I get for you two today?"

Kirishima beams and orders a mocha latte for himself and an americano for Bakugou, who was busy hiding his face after catching a glimpse of you in your outfit, which incidentally was a cute white top with a very short black skirt.

You leave to prepare their orders, giggling slightly to yourself at Bakugou's odd reaction.

Your shifts goes by quickly, with you stopping to chat with Bakugou and Kirishima when there aren't may customers. As your shift nears its end, you hear the bells that signal the front door opening jingle.

A boy who looks to be your age walks in, with white hair and blue eyes that are trained on you the entire time it takes him to find a seat at the counter. You walk over to take his order.

"What would you like toda-"

To your slight annoyance, the boy interrupts you, his eyes boring into yours.

"An americano to go."

"All right, and can I ask what your name is for your order?"

The boy's mouth twitches slightly into a frown, as though disappointed you didn't already know his name. After a moment he answers, taking his eyes off of you for the first time to look down at the counter.

"Ash... just Ash."