What an Asshole!

As you walk towards the enormous front doors, you see what seems to be a giant yellow caterpillar.

Tf is that?!

You slowly approach the yellow mass, and right as you move to poke it with your toe, the end opens up and reveals a human head.

"AHHHH!" You jump back, falling hard on your butt. "MOTHER OF- THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JUST LYING THERE?!" You watch as the man inside the sleeping bag slowly stands up. His messy appearance and coffee infused eyes only make him look more like a hobo.

"You must be y/n." The strange caterpillar-man rearranges his mile-long scarf as he speaks to you.
"I'm Shouta Aizawa, the teacher of class 1-A."

You stand up, brushing yourself off. "What kind of teacher takes a beauty nap in front of the fucking doo-"

Wait.

He's the teacher of class 1-A?

"-You're going to be my teacher??" You think back to 3 seconds ago when you were yelling curse words at him, and laugh sheepishly. Rubbing the back of your neck you offer a nervous, "Nice to meet you...?"

Aizawa's unimpressed gaze makes you all the more uncomfortable. "Hmmmm... Let's head inside." He picks up his sleeping bag and opens the doors, then picks a hallway and begins walking without a second glance.

You follow him, berating yourself for yelling at your new teacher the first minute you saw him.

He leads you down a few hallways and then to the front of a doorway labeled, "Class 1-A".

Aizawa let's out a long, tired sigh, and then turns to you. "Wait out here until I call you." He then proceeds to pull an applesauce squeezie out of his pocket and enters the classroom.

You lean against the wall, already exhausted before class has even begun. You hear Aizawa talk for a few minutes, take role-call, and then finally begin to speak about you.

"I know it's the start of the second term, but we have a new student who will be joining us today. Y/n, if you could come introduce yourself."

You take a deep breath, then enter the classroom. 20 new faces stare at you as you shut the door behind you and move to stand next to Aizawa.

"Uhmm... I'm y/n.... and I look forward to working with you?"

Everyone stays silent as you stand there, making you feel extremely uncomfortable.

Aizawa begins to speak, relieving you of the spotlight. "Your seat is behind Bakugou, Bakugou raise your hand." Quiet murmurs run through the class as an angry looking boy with light spikey-blond hair, barely raises his hand off the desk. You slowly walk over to your desk, setting your bag on the floor and sitting down. Even as Aizawa begins teaching, you still catch other students looking at you.

Morning classes fly by without much action, and finally the lunch bell rings, followed by Aizawa grabbing his sleeping bag and immediately leaving the classroom to find a place to transform into a caterpillar once again.

As you pick up your bag and start walking towards the door, you bump into someone by accident.

"HEY!" The person you hit turns around, and you see the blond-haired boy Bakugou, angrily glaring at you. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU ALBINO LOOKIN' BITCH!"

You rub your forehead where you hit him, annoyed at his yelling at you. "Well maybe you should move faster you oversized porcupine!"

Everyone still in the classroom freezes and stares at you. You continue speaking without noticing the newfound attention. "I'm not even albino, my eyes are purple not red dumbass." People begin whispering, and you finally notice everyone watching fearfully, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Bakugou smiles angrily, and now that you really look at him, you notice how tall he is, and how developed his muscles are. "Is that a challenge you little runt?!"

Your anger begins to get the better of you and you take a step closer. "I'm not a runt, your inflated head just makes you at least two feet taller!"

Bakugou's surprise at your remark lasts only a second. He takes a step forward and leans down, leaving only a few inches between your face and his. "You've got some nerve you little-"

To your surprise, you feel someone lift you up from under the arms.

"Come on Bakugou, she's new, let this one go." A red haired boy sets you down a few steps back and moves in front of you, blocking Bakugou from sight. He turns to you and holds out a hand. "Sorry about him, he's just like that. I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way, nice to meet you!"

"Oh... nice to meet you too?" Your surprised face seems to make him laugh. As you continue talking with Kirishima, you catch a glimpse of Bakugou staring at you, then walking out the door with his bag over his shoulder.

You go back to talking to Kirishima, still thinking about what had just happened.

Ugh, what an asshole.