Officially a Student

"Why don't you have lunch with my and my bro's?" Kirishima looks at you hopefully. "You don't know anyone right? We could introduce you to everyone!"

It would be nice to get to know everyone... You grab your bag and smile, brushing your hair behind your ear. "Sure why not?"

Kirishima jumps up and down, smiling ear to ear. "Great! Let's g-"

The sound of a ladies voice over the school broadcast system interrupts Kirishima's excited invite.

"Ms. y/n, please report to the principal's office immediately. I repeat, Ms. y/n to the principal's office."

Your feeling of surprise is mimicked on Kirishima's face. "What's that about?" He asks.

"Search me," You reply. "I'd tell ya if I knew." You look over at Kirishima's disappointed face, and begin to feel a little guilty. "Can I join you for lunch tomorrow instead?"

He looks up brightly, "Of course!" You smile, then wave goodbye as you walk out of the classroom, into the crowded halls, and to the front desk.

You stand there awkwardly for a minute, waiting for the receptionist to notice you.

When she doesn't, you clear your throat quietly, making her jump and look up from her computer. "How may I help you?"

"I'm y/n, I was called to the principal's office?"

"Ah y/n! Yes, he's waiting for you, let me show you to his office." You follow her as she walks down a corridor to a door labeled "Nezu" and knocks.

The receptionist calls through the door. "Sir, Ms. y/n is here to see you." You hear a muffled voice come from inside the room, which seemed to be an invitation inside. The receptionist opens the door, and closes it behind you as you walk in.

You look around the room, searching for the principal. It's only when he coughs loudly that you look down and see a large mouse in a suit with a scar over his eye smiling up at you. "Hello y/n! I'm principal Nezu, nice to meet you!" He raises his small paw for you to shake.

"Uhm, nice to meet you too...?"

Nezu walks back behind his desk, crawls up onto his chair, and gestures for you to sit down in the seat across from him. You sit down, and after a moment of silence, you begin awkwardly, "May I ask why I was called here?"

"Ah of course, I nearly forgot!" He reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a few complicated looking documents. "I just need you to sign these papers, pledging that you won't do anything to tarnish the schools reputation. Everyone had to sign these at the beginning of the year." He leans over the desk to hand them to you. "You may take the time to look over it if you would like, there's also a paragraph in there that states you will be kicked out of this school if you are ever found to be involved in anything against the law." He smiles slightly and looks up at you, "Though I'm fairly certain you're not a villain."

You laugh nervously and sign the papers with your messy signature. Right as you finish, Nezu looks at you intensely, making you feel as though he's seeing into your soul. After a few awkward moments he stands on his chair and exclaims, "Congratulations y/n! You're officially a U.A student now!!"

You smile, surprised by his cheerful attitude. "Thank you, I promise I'll do my best!"

You stand up and hand Nezu the papers."Well I should be going, I think my classes are starting soon." You shake Nezu's paw once more and quickly see yourself out of the office, ignoring his piercing gaze as the door shuts behind you.

After checking to make sure you have enough time, you find your way up to the roof. The slight breeze is comforting, and after looking around to make sure no one is there, you pull out a cigarette and light it.

I really need to quit this shit...

After just a few minutes of standing there, you hear the bell begin to ring below you, signaling the end of lunch.

"Shit!" You put out the cigarette and throw it away, rushing down the stairs and nearly dying by tumbling down them.

You slide into your seat just before Aizawa slams the classroom door open, sleeping bag in hand, looking more exhausted than before his nap.

As class begins, you try to catch your breath quietly, having just ran down 5 flights of stairs and through multiple hallways.

I seriously have to get my act together.