My House??!

Thankfully, the walk to the bus stop was quick, and after boarding Bakugou looks out the window, while you play animal crossing on your phone.

The clouds have thickened significantly, a now gloomy mix of grey and black covering the sky, the sun nowhere in sight. As you follow Bakugou off the bus, a strong gust of wind pulls you fiercely off the last step, causing you to stumble into his backpack.

The bus departs as Bakugou stumbles a little, turning around as you quickly step back from him and fight to rearrange your skirt against the wind.

You watch him mouth something to you, gesturing to his jacket as you feel droplets of water beginning to fall rapidly into your hair and clothes, which are whipping in the wind. You continue to fight with your skirt, willing it to stay down as you look questioningly at Bakugou.

His words are lost in the wind and rain as he mouths something to you again. After a few more attempts at talking over the torrents of wind wailing around the two of you, Bakugou grabs your forearm and pulls you close, slipping his backpack off as he removes his rain dampened jacket.

He ties it tightly around your waist, using it to hold your skirt in place. You barely have time to look at him, his white uniform shirt now wet and slightly see-through, before he pulls you towards him with one hand on your lower back and the other still holding the jacket.

The rains worsens as Bakugou leans in to speak into your ear, making sure his message got across.

"Keep it on till we find shelter."

You nod as he removes his hands from you and turns to rush down the increasingly rain-slickened sidewalk.

The weather was worsening extremely rapidly, and it was as though buckets of ice water were being dumped onto your head continuously.

You follow Bakugou for a few minutes, before recognizing your surroundings and reaching out to stop him by grabbing his backpack.

Bakugou slows and turns to look at you, and you notice his hair had lost most of its volume after getting wet. It was weighed down by water and hung in his face, and his soaked shirt clung to him, revealing everything underneath.

You avert your eyes quickly, glad your face and nose were already tinged with red from the cold. Standing on your toes, you speak into his ear as the rain and wind are much too loud to yell over.

"My apartment is just across the road, we can stay there!"

Bakugou nodded and turned to look at the road, which had been void of cars since the bus stop. It had began filling with rushing water, around mid-shin deep.

You see Bakugou's lips moving to form the words, be careful, before he turns and steps down from the sidewalk and into the street.

The water is stronger than anticipated, and he waves his arms for a moment to gain his balance.

You follow him slowly, but after a few steps your balance is overtaken. You flail your arms in panic, not wanting to fall into the streaming water, which was now around knee height and had spilled onto the sidewalk.

Suddenly, a hand enclosed around your own, and you feel yourself pulled back upright. Bakugou gives you a moment to collect your bearings before continuing to struggle across the road, still holding your hand. Just as he turns back away you swear you hear the snort of laughter he gives over the wind.

The two of you cross the road and sprint into the first landing of the stairwell that leads up towards the open-aired hallways of the apartment complex.

After a minute of catching your breath, you push your sopping wet hair out of your face to look at Bakugou.

He had pushed his hair back out of his face, making his forehead visible. You turned away as soon as you caught sight of Bakugou's very fit torso and chest, still visible through his shirt. Thankfully your face was already red from the cold, so the blush wasn't noticeable.