Kicked Out

You're woken up the next morning by the smell of something delicious. Stumbling out of your room trying to rub the sleep from your eyes, you see Bakugou standing in the kitchen, still shirtless.

His uniform should be out of the dryer now though...

Bakugou looks up from the pan containing eggs and some bacon. "Mornin'."

"Good morning... I didn't know you could cook." You pour yourself a cup of orange juice then sit on a peninsula counter stool.

"Doing chores was in the agreement. And besides, you need a good meal, since you weigh barely anythi-" Bakugou stops in the middle of his sentence and coughs to try to hide his mistake. Although turned away from you, the tinge of red creeping up his ears is a clear giveaway that he's remembering carrying you to bed.

You try to lead the conversation to a less awkward topic, hoping to bring Bakugou back from his embarrassment. "So, what's the plan for today?"

"I checked the news, and they said even though the storms' calmed down a bit, it's smarter to wait to leave shelter tomorrow, so I'm stuck here again." He steals a glance at you, the red fading from his face as an unsure expression took over. "You're okay with that... right?"

Taken aback by the question, you look over at him, setting your orange juice down.

"Of course! You may be a pain in the ass but I'm not just gonna kick you out. Besides," You smile and fold your arms on the counter, resting your head on them and looking at Bakugou. "I have a butler making me breakfast, what more could I ask for?"

Bakugou points the spatula he's using at you, a vein throbbing in his forehead. "Butler my ass, I'm just a good person you albino-lookin' midget!"

You laugh, sitting up to put your long hair in a messy bun as Bakugou slides a plate over to you.

The day passes without much action, aside from wrestling Bakugou for the remote again so that he'd watch 'Blue Spring Ride' with you.

At around 6, you decide on ramen for dinner and open a couple packs while Bakugou snoozes on the couch, his spiky hair smushed between his head and the couch cushion.

After glancing over at him a few times, you get an idea and smile evilly, pulling your phone from your shorts' pocket and walking over to him. You bend over silently, flipping your white hair behind your shoulder so it doesn't hang in your face and opening your camera to begin snapping a few pictures.

He's so docile when he's sleeping... even sleeps with one eye open... wait.

"Shit!"

You fall backwards onto your ass, clutching your phone close to your chest as Bakugou opens the other eye as well, a sly smile pulling at his lips.

"Sneaking pictures huh? Never took you for that kinda person."

Your face was redder than a tomato in seconds.
"I wasn't-! I was just-" as you struggle for a believable excuse, Bakugou sits up and stretches, reaching his arms out in front of him, and smoothly pulling your phone from between your hands and chest in one motion.

"H-hey...!" Your halfhearted exclamation is ignored as Bakugou flips through the photos to delete them.

Bakugou's POV

Good thing I caught her, these pics are really embarrassing.

Bakugou glances up to see you nervously fiddling with the strap of your light blue tang top, nose still red from having blushed so hard. He forces himself to keep the small frown on his lips instead of the little smile trying to push it's way onto his face.

"Let's see what other kinds of blackmail you have on here."

He ignores your protests once again, lifting the phone out of your reach as he quickly finishes deleting the photos and exits the camera into the homescreen.

At the sight of your homescreen background however, his eyebrows furrow and he forgets to object as he feels your firm yet delicate fingers snatch the phone back.

The picture had been of y/n and a boy with white hair similar to hers, throwing up a peace sign and smiling as y/n did the same.

They look close... is he her boyfriend maybe...?

That thought gave Bakugou a sour taste in his mouth and a bitter feeling in his stomach, which confused him even more.

Your POV

What happened...? He looked like he was having fun but now-

"Who..." You look back up from
re-downloading the photos of Bakugou from your recently deleted file to Bakugou himself, who's mischievous tone had been replaced by a careful yet serious one. "Who's that on your homescreen?"

The question caught you off guard, and you look back down at your phone to hide the bitterly sad smile on your face, missing the small look of curiosity Bakugou flashes. "He's my older brother... Noah."

"Oh..." You're too busy trying to push away the thoughts of your brother to hear the slight note of relief in Bakugou's voice.

"So," You change the conversation to something happier before Bakugou can ask anything else, looking back up at him with a slightly forced smile. "Since you've been so kind as to watch my shows, it's your turn. What's the plan for tonight?"

Later that night:

This was a mistake.

You peek back over the pillow you're hugging to look at the tv, only to see another person being brutally murdered.

"Eek!" You pull your legs closer towards your chest, squeezing the pillow harder.

Bakugous laughs openly at your reaction, one elbow propped up on the right armrest of the sofa while the other arm was held up by his knee. His left leg stretched across the couch, his socked foot brushing your leg every so often.

"Never took you for such a wimp. It's an anime, doesn't even look real you baby." You nudge his foot with your leg angrily, looking up from the tv which was playing 'Corpse Party.'

"I can handle gore just fine, but this is just constant and pointless!" Bakugou laughs again as you point to the screen incredulously. "There's barely any plot! Everybody is just being tore apart and slaughtered-"

The sounds of a banging knock on the front door silences you. You and Bakugou look at the door in confusion, jumping when another round of booming knocks is heard.

"What the hell, who would visit in this weather..." You slide off the couch and walk to to the door as Bakugou pauses the show and follows, jaw set with a cautious frown.

You grasp the handle of the front door and glance over your shoulder at Bakugou, who nods, arms folded over his bare chest.

You nod back and turn to face the door, opening it slowly, only to find a short and plump old lady staring at you, trying but failing to use a newspaper to hide from the rain.

"Mrs. Willer-??" Before you can finish the sentence, your landlady (Mrs. Willer) pushes her way inside, taking the newspaper off of her head and wringing out her thin purple shawl right onto the floor. She barely glances at Bakugou before turning to where you were shutting the door.

"Mrs. y/n, I'm sorry to... 'intrude'," she glances again at Bakugou, who glares down at her and leans against the wall. "But I need you out of here in an hour."