The End of Randou

"You look well for someone who's been dead, Boss." Dazai said, frowning in pain. "Or rather, former boss."

"There's no way he could have hurt that idiot with his special ability." Chuuya muttered to himself as he watched from the outside of the Randou's field.

"You got me." Dazai said. "The former boss's giant scythe isn't an ability, it's real."

"So it could kill you, then?"

"The former boss is dead." Dazai muttered. "What did you do, Randou-san?" The boy asked.

"My ability can turn corpses stored in my substance into super natural beings I command. I can only control one at a time though." Randou explained.

"That's amazing. You've been hiding that ability from the organization the whole time? Just who are you?" Dazai asked, standing up from the floor.

"I was formerly a gifted western spy. I can to this nation to obtain a high-energy being that the government of Japan had supposedly discovered." Randou explained.

"And that's Arahabaki."

"My sole purpose for this plan he been to kill you, Chuuya-kun, and subsume you as the replacement supernatural being for the former boss. Dazai-kun, if the boss were to learn what you just have, he would attempt to have me assassinated. I regretfully ask you to die with Chuuya-kun." Randou said.

Dazai suddenly showed a creepy smile, and tugged onto his shirt. "I like it." He said, then turning to Chuuya. "Hey. Let's kill them. Together." Dazai suggested.

"What, I thought you wanted to die?" Chuuya asked.

"I'm starting to like working for the Port Mafia. In the outside world, death is pushed away from everyday life. But in the Mafia's world, death is an extension of and a part of everyday life. I tend to think that's more accurate. After all, to die isn't the opposite of living. It's merely a component of the process of life. Without observing death up close, one can't capture the full picture of what it means to live." Dazai explained.

"In other words, the suicidal maniac wants to live. Is that it?" Chuuya asked.

"Ive come to think it's worth trying. Plus, someone has to take care of Misa-chan." Dazai said, then turning to the former boss. "No thanks to you. You're the reason why she's in this situation. That's all."

"You won't need to worry about that, I'll be killing her off too. So that won't be necessary." The boss said, swinging his giant scythe at Dazai once more. "It's death time for kids."

"Oh, really?" Dazai said, dodging all the swings from the former boss. "I prefer you not do that, I don't mind dying. But don't you dare lay a finger in her."

He began running towards Chuuya, but Randou moves his field further, pushing Chuuya further away from Dazai's grasp. But Chuuya leaped back, before the field could hit him.

"There you have it. You understand, don't you?" Dazai asked.

"Don't give me orders." Chuuya growled. Randou began shooting towards Chuuya, but the short boy was fast enough to dodge. He started leaping higher and higher with his ability, then trying to throw a few kicks at Randou, only for him to keep blocking his kicks.

"Eight years ago, I tried to take you. Arahabaki, as my supernatural being. But the moment Arahabaki emerged, it decimated the surroundings. I won't make the same mistake twice. This time, I'll end you life thoroughly and subsume you." Randou was suddenly able to grab ahold of Chuuya's leg. The sound of the boys legs be snapped was heard. He screamed in pain, then being thrown to the ground by Randou, who gave an evil laugh.