The Former Boss

"Welcome to the Port Mafia." Mori welcomed. "Nakahara Chuuya."

"I'm honored to have been invited." Chuuya replied. He was completely trapped in the chair he was sitting in. His arms and legs being stuck to the chair, and he couldn't even use his ability.

"I hear you put on quite the show with three of my people yesterday."

"Not for long, before someone got in my way." He then thought back to the image of, Misaki, standing before him and aiming an arrow at him. It didn't matter that she probably could've shot him dead right there, he was so distracted. And he didn't even know why. "Of course, I'm sure you brought me here in regards to that. What are you investigating in regards to Arahabaki?" He asked.

The sound of the doors opening behind him grabbed his attention. Confused, he slightly turned to see who it was. From the angle he was looking at, he only spotted Misaki's small and petite figure. He suddenly felt his heart skip a beat. But also noticed there wasn't a purple eye to be seen. Was he hallucinating?

"Hey, Dazai-kun, Misaki-kun. I've been waiting for you." Mori said.

He then saw Dazai's tall figure standing next to Misaki's. He already felt his blood boil from just looking at the tall idiot. "You! You're that suicidal kid from yesterday!" Chuuya shouted.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm glad you're as full of energy as ever. I'm injured pretty badly over here, as you can see." Dazai said, motioning towards his cast.

"I must be stronger than you. Because the only scratch I have is when she used her arrow on me." Chuuya scoffed.

"That arrow she used was only to distract you. She could have killed you at any moment if she wanted to. Don't be so confident because you only got a small scratch. She wouldn't hesitate to hit you if she could." Dazai scoffed.

"You two seem to have hit it off, having known each other for just a day." Mori

"What!" Dazai yelped.

"How about you Misaki-kun? What do you think of Chuuya?" Mori asked.

"I could care less. He didn't do anything to piss me off. It's only them two that have a problem with each other. Though Dazai was the one to start their arguing.." Misaki answered.

"You're supposed to me an my side, Misa-chan. You have to hate him too." Dazai whined. Misaki shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess that's a bit better." Mori said. He then turned his attention back to Chuuya. "Now, I'd like to chat with you about what happened yesterday. Would you please release him, Randou-kun?" Mori asked.

"I can't recommend that, boss. This boy is dangerous." Randou suggested. Most likely for the reason of not wanting Chuuya to hurt anyone.

"I have measures in place. Now, Randou-kun, you look colder than usual. Are you alright?" Mori asked.

"I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm freezing and could die any minute." Randou admitted.

"Cold? Dressed like that?" Chuuya asked, referencing towards Randou's warm clothes.

"You may step down." Mori said.

Randou put down the shields that were holding Chuuya in place. Saying his farewell, he turned around and left the room.

"How could he be cold at this time of the year? He's probably just chickening out. " Chuuya said, crossing his arms.

"Believe it or not, he's a secondary executive and an excellent ability user." Mori said.

"I don't care." Chuuya said. "Not interested."

"Don't really think that info was necessary." Misaki muttered. Chuuya turned to the girl, looking at her bright green eyes, wondering where the purple eye had gone. But he couldn't help but smile on the inside. He then noticed the arrow that was suddenly in her hand. Watching her poke her thumb on the sharp tip. Where did that come from?