No Stopping

The man covered in blood, was painfully and slowly dying. He couldn't say a single word, but used his eyes to plead for the girl to kill him. She looked down at the man, pointing a gun at him. Her body was shaking in fear. Other soldiers just started at her.

"Why the hell did we love this job to her?"

"She clearly isn't capable to stay here."

"She's just a child."

"So what, the is the Port Mafia."

The man wouldn't look away. Every second she didn't shoot, the more pain he was in. He was suffering, and he needed and end. Misaki didn't want to kill the man, but she could tell he need to end it.

Odasaku grabbed the gun from her, and shot the man himself. Misaki flinched away, covering her face with her hood. He looked down at the girl hiding behind him. She was shaking in fear.

He sighed to himself. How is she going to survive here if she can't kill anyone?

~

Odasaku scribbled away at his desk as Misaki sat in the corner playing with her hands. He offered to get her colors and paper, to get her some sorta game console, but she didn't want any of that. She just sat there and did nothing.

Curious, he moved away from his desk and walked over to the girl. He stood in front of her and bent down to her eye level, but she didn't take notice to his presence.

"What's your last name?" He asked.

Misaki stopped playing with her fingers and looked up at him. She blinked a bit before looking back down and playing with her fingers again. "I don't know." She said truthfully.

How could she not know?

"Do you not know, or do you not remember?" Odasaku asked.

She didn't looked back up at him, she just continued playing with her fingers. Odasaku also wondered why she did that.

"Both I guess." She said.

She really didn't remember anything? What about family? She had to remember that?

"What we're your parents' names?" He asked.

Misaki shrugged. Odasaku got his answer. A quite depressing and sad answer.

~

He looked through each and every file carefully and thoroughly, hoping to find one with at least a bit of information about the young girl. But so far, none.

Just as Odasaku found her file, hearing the door open. Turning around, he was white surprised to see the boss. "What are you doing in here?" The boss asked.

"I was looking for the file about Misaki." Odasaku answered honestly.

"Misaki, is that the girl we brought in?" The boss asked.

"Yes sir." Odasaku answered. He could feel the sudden tension in the room. And it was getting worse every second.

The boss took the file out of Odasaku's hands, and did a quick look through it. Odasaku could tell something was just about to go in a whole different direction.

"How about let's not look through it." The boss said, putting the file back where it came from.

"May I ask why sir?" Odasaku asked.

"Welling the o toy copy, and we wouldn't want her seeing this and running away. It would cause a lot of trouble if she suddenly started spilling our secret it everyone. We'd have to eliminate her. And you wouldn't want that, would you." The boss said, an evil smirk plastered over himself.

As much as Odasaku hated this man, he couldn't do anything. Not only was this the start of his search, but it was already the end. He would most likely never be able so see an honest smile come from the girl. He was never going to see her happy.

It was here, that his mission would end.

"I plan to keep her here till the day she dies. Plus, this is the Port Mafia, no one here can leave."

~

It didn't even seem like she really wanted to leave. It's as if she had completely given up. This was it. This was her home, her life. There was no escaping.

Odasaku didn't want that. He need her to leave. To find something that'll make her happy again. To smile.

And being stuck in this garbage wasn't going to help.

Though one plan ended, he needed another. One that would most likely be years from then on. And he wasn't going to stop. He didn't plan to.

Short chapter, but I'll have the next one ready soon.

Bye :)