Birthday Pt.2

She stood outside her classroom, holding her umbrella as she watched other classmates leave. She stood their, still waiting for her parents to show up. She looked down at the floor and started playing with the small rocks, kicking them over to the large puddle in front of her.

"Misaki." She heard.

She looked back up and saw her parents running over to her. A large smile appeared on her face. "We're so sorry we're late." Her father apologized.

"It's okay dad." She smiled.

"Come on. Let's go home. We have a cake ready for you." Her mom smiled.

"Cake!" Misaki smiled.

"Yes, cake." Her mom chuckled.

Misaki put her umbrella down, then putting it away in her backpack. She grabbed a hold of her parents' hands, and they started making their way back home.

"Happy birthday." Her father said. "Did you have fun at school?" He asked.

"Yeah, today was fun." Misaki smiled.

"Did you do anything fun today?" Her mother asked.

"Yeah. But I got a good grade on my test today. I got the best grade in the class." Misaki said.

"That's great! I knew our little girl was so smart. No ones sneered than her." Her dad said, picking her up from the floor.

"Sadly it's raining today. So we won't be able to have our picnic. Is that alright with you? That we stay home and watch movies?" Her mom asked.

"That's fine." The girl smiled.

The happy family walked into a restaurant, not even realizing that they were being watched. Not far from where they were, members of the Port Mafia were watching them very closely.

"Is that them?" The boss asked.

"Yes, we are sure that's them. The father is a spy from the GSS." A mafia member explained.

"I see. Luckily for us, we're a lot more smart and faster than they think we are. They'll get what they deserve for trying to bring us down."

~

"I love it!" Misaki cheered, tightly hugging the stuffed bunny to her chest. After watching a movie and eating some food, they decided it would be time for their daughter to open their gifts.

"We glad you like it." Her mother smiled.

"That ones from me." Her father bragged, earning a hard slap on the chest from his wife. "Sorry." He muttered.

"How about we being out the cake? How does that sound?" Her mother asked.

"Cake!" Misaki cheered, along with her father. Her mother smiled seeing how happy the two were. She was so sure there was only one child in this house for quite a while. But than again, he husband was still mental a kid at times.

"I swear, you both get so excited over cake." She mocked. "You'd think that your taste buds would change after all these years."

He stood up from the living room and walked over to the kitchen with her"But cake is amazing." Her husband said. He looked down at the large cake. It's like he could already taste it.

She then pulled on his ear. "Instead of drooling over the cake, how about you go find a lighter so we can get the candle ready." She whispered. He pulled one out of his pocket and smirked at his wife. She rolled her eyes, then kissing her husbands cheek.