Safe

"You stupid Asshole!" Chuuya shouted.

After being gone for a few days, Dazai had finally came back. Only to be kicked in the stomach and sent straight to the wall by Chuuya. He walked back over to the suicidal idiot and grabbed him by his collar. "You really had to mess with me like that the other day by telling by she was sent to a job!? You asshole!" He screamed.

"I thought it'd be funny." Dazai groaned. He turned to Misaki who was sitting on a chair writing. "Misa-chan, come help me please." He begged.

"I think I'm good. I honestly think you kinda deserve it." She said, uninterested in helping out Dazai.

"You're supposed to help me out." Dazai whined. "Odasaku?"

"Leave me out of this."

"I'd kill you, but that's exactly what you want. So I'll just beat the shit out of you until you can't move." Chuuya threatened.

"You can try your best. But remember, your ability can't work on me." Dazai smirked.

Chuuya glared at the boy. But in the end, he let out a sigh, then dropped Dazai to the floor. "Whatever, I don't need to waste my time on an idiot like you." He said. He walked over to Misaki and grabbed her hand. "Let's get going, I don't want to be around him any longer."

As the two left, Dazai stood back up from the floor and dusted himself off. "I see things have changed while I was gone." Dazai stated.

"Yeah, you missed it. Pretty sure that idiotic plan of yours helped push him through the edge." Odasaku said.

"I can't take all the credit. It was Mori-san's idea to send him off. It'll probably be a while till those two get assigned a job." Dazai said, hlimg onto his stomach. "Though things turned good in the end, I'm in so much pain. You think that after helping them I'd receive some sorta present. But no, the blame me for separating them for too long." Dazai pouted.

"Let it be. You've got work to do. Maybe you should go do that."

"Nah, I'm in the mood to third-wheel and ruin that little date of theirs." Dazai smirked evilly. "I'll see you later." Dazai chanted while skipping away.

~

The two sat a few feet apart from each other, looking at the ground in anger and folding their arms. It was silent. But the boy in the middle didn't seem to care at all. "You guys should try these chocolates." Dazai said.

"No thanks." The couple said together.

"Your loss." Dazai said, gulping down his last peace. "By the way, why do you two looks so angry?"

"Jeez, I wonder why." The couple said sarcastically.

Chuuya sighed. "I can't take it anymore. Why the hell are you here?" He asked angrily.

"Isn't it obvious. I'm third-wheeling." Dazai said happily.

"Well no shit." Chuuya gritted his teeth. "But why?"

"Because I don't like you." Dazai clarified. "Misa-chan, as much as I love you, couldn't you have found someone better? Maybe taller, smarter, and someone who's not Chuuya?"

"Not happening." She said blankly.

"You're such an ass." Chuuya growled at Dazai. "Can't you at least accept it already?"

"Impossible. I can't convince her to find someone else. So the most I can do to make you angry is third-wheel." Dazai smiled.

"I'm going to kill you."