Obvious

"Out of all the people in this organization, I had to be partnered up with you." Chuuya said irritated, glaring up at Dazai.

"Please, I could say the same thing. I'm going to get neck pain looking down at you all the time." Dazai teased. It only irritated to redhead.

"Shut up! I'm still growing!" Chuuya yelled.

"You both need to calm down. Misaki already has enough dealing with Dazai. So now that you're on her plate of responsibilities, it'll be a lot more irritating for her." Odasaku said.

"Not you too, Odasaku. You and Misa-chan have been ganging up on me a lot more the usual. What have I ever done to you?" Dazai asks dramatically.

"Stop being so dramatic." Odasaku said bluntly.

"Speaking of Misaki, where is she? I haven't seen her since I first got here." Chuuya asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Odasaku and Dazai said at the same time. The two look at each other with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing kid. Now, to answer your question. She's out doing some business." Odasaku answered.

"For two days?" Chuuya asked.

"She could come back any minute now. And the business her and I do compared to the two of you is a lot different." Odasaku said.

"Odasaku's her mentor. Neither of them are fond of the idea of killing. So the jobs they are given are much more different." Dazai explained.

"So she hasn't killed a single person since she's been here?"

"No, she's been through some traumatic stuff. She never likes to talk about it, but we knew if it affects her. Like last time, with the GSS." Dazai said. Chuuya remembered what happened that day. The expression on Misaki's face showed she was terrified. "You saw how scared she was. And believe me, I regret doing that so much."

"Yeah, I heard. Good going." Odasaku said.

"Hey, I didn't mean to do it on purpose." Dazai whined.

"So you said she could come back any minute now, right?" Chuuya asked.

"Yeah."

Chuuya sighed, smiling at himself. "That's good to hear." He mumbled.

Odasaku and Dazai looked over at each other with a smirk. They couldn't help but want to tease the boy. "Well aren't you love struck." Odasaku smirked.

"Huh?"

"I knew you had a crush on her. It's so obvious. Though I still think she could do better." Dazai teased.

"Shut up!" Chuuya yelled.

"He doesn't seem to be denying it." Dazai smirked.

"I said shut up!" Chuuya yelled. His face was completely red. He wasn't going to deny it, but he wasn't going to admit it either. He didn't need anyone else to know about his feelings for the girl. Chuuya finally recognizing his own feelsings was just enough.

"There's no chance she'd like you anyways. I'm pretty sure she likes taller guys." Dazai said, sticking out his tongue.

"I'm only 15! I'm still growing!" Chuuya shouted.

Odasaku thought back to the other day, the conversation he had with Misaki.

"Now, what was that sudden smile. Did I see a spark of joy?" Odasaku asked.