Welcome

"What's up with this hat?" Chuuya asked.

"Normally, in the Port Mafia, whoever recruits a new member is responsible for their care. As a symbol of that, they hand down one of their belongings. I gave Dazai-kun my coat. And that's for you." Mori explained.

"It's an old hat."

"It belonged to Randou-kun." Mori said. Confused, Chuuya flipped the hat over to see Randou's name sewed on the inside. "It seems he'd been investigating Arahabaki. Apparently, the military facility he infiltrated was researching the creation of of an artificial gifted by combining gifted and normal beings."

"Artificial gifted?" Chuuya questions.

"This are the documents he collected." Mori said, referring to the stack of books on the small table right next to him. "I apologize, but only executives have permission to view this files." He said as Chuuya was about to take a look at them.

"What makes you think I won't pummel you and take it for myself?" Chuuya threatened.

"You aren't such a fool of a human. Besides, I can answer another question that you would want answered."

"So you see right through me, huh? Tell me one thing: What exactly is the leader of an organization?" Chuuya asked.

"A leader is both the head of the head of the organization and the organization's slave. For the survival and profit of the organization, they gladly put themselves through any manner of filth. They develop their subordinates and place then where they best fit. And, if necessary, they use and dispose them. For the sake of the organization, that take on any act of barbarism with glee. That is a leader." Mori answered. "All for the organization, and for the protection of this beloved city."

Bowing to Mori, hat covering his chest, he agreed to serve for Mori in the Port Mafia. As well as to protect the organization.

~

"Why are you taking me to the meeting, old sis?" Chuuya asked, looking up at Kyouyou.

"Stop calling me that. I'm not that old yet. For your information, of course. The meeting today is with one of the Mafia's from organizations. Every cup of tea, every pause in a conversation affects the Mafia's future." Kyouyou said.

"What if I take part in the meeting and make them angry?" Chuuya asked.

"We'll deal with that when it happens. If the boat is so easily tipped, it would be more triumphant to destroy it spectacularly."

Laughter from a child was suddenly heard. "I'm Kyusaku. Hey, let's play." Up ahead. Chuuya could see Dazai walking with a small child. As well as Misaki and Mori. He wasn't so happy to see the the tall idiot.

"Fine, fine, when your older." Dazai said. He suddenly yelled after seeing Chuuya ahead of him.

"You!" Chuuya shouted.

"Chuuya!" Dazai yelled as he sprinted over to the smaller boy. "Why do you think we recruited you!? You're my dog! If I tell you my leg is itchy, you scratch it. If I tell you I want to eat soba, you threaten a soba shop owner into coming here. That's you job!" Dazai shouted.

"Please don't do that." Misaki sighed.

"So what the hell are you doing in Kyouyou-san's direct command!? Working your way up the ladder!? Smooth sailing!? Go do some grunt work!" Dazai shouted.

"Shut up, you scheming bastard! I joined the Port Mafia of my own accord! I'm not going to be your henchmen or your dog!" Chuuya shouted back.

"Was it really such a good idea to have these two in the same organization? What now?" Kyouyou asked.