A Knight in shining red armor

(A/N) Sorry I haven't been able to update in so, so long, I've been dealing with some things but I'm starting to get a bit better everyday.
I've seen fan art regarding this fanfiction and I'm glad you guys like it enough to want to do fan art. Whenever I see one I get really happy and try and not smile like a dork.

So thank you everyone who decided to read this book and I hope you all are enjoying it so far. And also thank you to the people who take time out of their day to draw fan art of the characters I put in here, my heart can't take all of this kindness.
(/▽\*)。o○♡
I hope you enjoy all of the chapters to come.
(★≧▽^))★☆

A magicians Beast Chapter 21

Torches hung from the walls as they illuminated the corridor of what seemed like a castle, bronze adorned the sides of the room, making their way up to the even darker ceiling. Quiet glided through the hallway, no voices or steps to be heard, almost as if the place had been abandoned.

But the sound of a swift sword strike broke through the silence and echoed throughout the building.

Jin-Woo and (m/n) dodged the sword that was in a large knight's grasp, the swing being heavy enough to at least do damage if one of them were hit with the attack.

[Active]
[Vital strike Lv.1]

[70 mana
Dagger only
-You have learned to attack efficiently.
You now deal critical damage as you attack your foe's vital areas.]

Jin-Woo's dagger collided with the knight's body, but it didn't damage the armoured humanoid nor deteriorate the being's onslaught against the two hunters. The knight quickly countered with no hesitation, slashing its sword towards Jin-Woo's head, ready to execute him.

With a racing pulse, the hunter yanked his head back and missed the swinging blade, not resting for a moment as the knight was surely going to attack again within a matter of seconds.

[Active]
[Phantom Fire Lv.2]
[Mana required varies.]

[A fireball that gives the target the 'Cursed' stat,
enabling the targets stats be reduced by up to 50%.
The stronger the target,the lower the % is per fireball.
Effect can be stacked but not above the maximum %.]

A neon green fireball collided with the helm of the armoured monster, a small burn mark appearing on it after the flames dispersed and vanished.

[High Knight's stats decreased by 2%(2% in total)]

(m/n) tutted to himself at the little progress he made, swinging his dagger as he didn't want to have to resort to using his green flames so early within the dungeon.

'Our attacks are barely dealing any damage!'

The two E-Ranks continued their barrage of attacks, using their daggers to try and inflict damage from all angles. However the knight stood still while it was being attacked, swinging its sword once it got a clear view of one of the hunters. But the monster couldn't keep up with the speed of the two and its blade didn't make contact.

'He's not that strong. It's just that his armour is too thick for our daggers to penetrate it, and (m/n)'s magic doesn't seem to be doing any better either.' Jin-Woo calculated. 'His movements are dull and his attacks don't have much force. His only good point is defense.'

"He has no skill, doesn't he know that the bigger the motion, the bigger the opening?" The man openly mocked the knight.

"Even if his attacks are slow, that doesn't mean we don't have to time ours." (m/n) advised, ducking the sword that was coming for his head.