Kill or be killed

(A/n) I would like to thank Mitsuki1408 for the fanart for her version of (m/n), Sung Jin-Woo and Void. Like when I first saw this I squealed, it's so beautiful, like I tried not to cry from how happy I was,seriously great job and thank you for drawing this.
❤️o(〃^▽^〃)o❤️
She has a Twitter and instagram if you want to follow her on her accounts username:Mitsuki1408

Thank you again and I'm glad you enjoy the story. And I would like to thank everyone for choosing to read this story, this book has 3k reads and over 350 votes and seeing the comments of your reactions for certain things and the thank yous really make my day and I hope that you will think about continuing this book as I update it.

Sorry the (A/n) was too long but I just wanted to say that you are all appreciated and I love you all❤️❤️⊂(・ヮ・⊂)

A magicians Beast Chapter 14

Hwang Dong-Suk stared at the trio of lower ranked hunters coldly as the smoke around his attack force started to clear.

"What, those guys are still alive?"

"Is the Boss dead?!"

"What happened?"

"Did they kill it by themselves?!"

"Was that spider just big and stupid?" The magician Gyu-Hwan asked

"If it's that bastard's equipment it's possible he could take down a C-Rank Boss."

"If a D-Ranker and two E-Rankers beat it that's all the evidence."

'Yoo Jin-Ho I underestimated you.' Hwang Dong-Suk thought

'There's no way two E-Rankers could be any help, he must have taken down the Boss by himself. I don't know what kind of special ability his equipment has so it might be troublesome to become his enemy...' He speculated

"Hwang, what do we do now?" Cheul-Bin asked his leader

"Of course we have to win him over." The leader replied

"Yoo Jin-Ho!" He called to the hunter

"I searched you up because your equipment was flashy and you turned out to be the son of someone great. Yoo Jin Architectures chairman Yoo Myeong-Han."

"Your father, right?" He grinned slyly

"S-so what?" Jin-Ho retorted

"I thought you were the son of some rich family but for it to actually be true. I want to talk about your father, we'll give you a chance if you..."

"Kill Sung Jin-Woo and (l/n) (m/n)." Hwang Dong-Suk suggested maliciously

"What?!" Jin-Ho shouted

"Kill Sung Jin-Woo and (l/n) (m/n), and join our group. That's the only way you'll live. Otherwise you'll all die by our hands." He said as the attack force unsheathed their blades.

"Why hesitate? Nobody will know what happened inside the dungeon anyway. Are you perhaps scared of two E-Rankers?" The leader said as he watched the younger hunter's grim expression.

"S...sirs" Jin-Ho said cautiously

"It's okay." Jin-Woo said blankly

'What foolish thoughts...'

"It's a given that I'll be betrayed because I'm weak" he stated

"Jin-Woo..." (m/n) said sadly, looking at his friend next to him

Void looked at Jin-Ho worriedly from behind the equipment bag,cooing to itself sadly, wondering what choice the hunter was going to make.

Jin-Ho took a deep breath and turned around swiftly, facing the attack force.