Infestation

A magicians Beast Chapter 12

"This must be the place" Jin-Woo said standing outside of the construction site.

"(m/n) should probably be here soon...it would have made sense if i asked him to come with me,since we're both suppose to come here."

"Hey, Jin-Woo!" Said a familiar voice

Turning around Jin-Woo saw his now even taller friend walkin towards him in a large baggy hoodie.

"Hey" he replied casually

"I didn't make you wait too long did I?"

"No I just got here about a minute ago"

The two hunters made their way into the construction site towards the meeting place that was set up by the leader of the attack force.

"That reminded me, (m/n) can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away"

"How many hoodies do you have? Whenever I see you, your wearing a new hoodie. It's not like I haven't seen you wear a hoodie more than once, because I have. And It's not like I have a problem with you wearing them since I know they're comfy, but it's just,I'm really curious, I've seen your closet and at this point I believe it's basically just another dimension behind those doors."

"Oh, kind of like narnia"

"What's narnia?"

"Its a movie about a wardrobe that leads into another world, there's a lion,a witch, and a lot of magic. If I remember correctly there's two movies after the first one, but I haven't watched those two yet...eh,I'll tell you more about it later.

"I can't wait...but that still doesn't answer my question about the hoodies."

"Honestly I don't know how many hoodies I have in my closet, I just make sure that they don't come alive somehow and keep me locked away for all eternity...on that note,I think it might be time that I reorganise my closet."

"I can't say I disagree."

The conversation came to a close as the two could see the attack force leader acknowledge their approaching presence with a wave.

"This way!" He greeted the duo in a friendly tone

"I'm Hwang Dong-Suk. What's your name again?" He asked Jin-Woo, giving him a firm handshake

"Sung Jin-Woo" the younger hunter answered returning the gesture.

"And you sir?" The leader asked (m/n) as he held out his hand to the taller hunter.

"(l/n) (m/n) sir, pleasure to make your acquaintance" (m/n) introduced,accepting the man's handshake.

"Your both E-Ranks, correct?"

"Yep/Yes..."

Within the attack force, a man with a fluffy orange Afro gasped and pointed at Jin-Woo with an expression of recognition.

"Ah! I know him. He's a pretty famous person..."

He put his hand under his chin and thought to himself out loud, throwing to remember the distinct information about the man in front of him.

"What was his nickname....World's weakest hunter?" He said slowly, not sure entirely sure if the information he said was correct.

Instantly, his magician ally who was next to him snickered at the title.