The Demon's dance

(A/n) hey everyone sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with life and stuff, and I haven't had time to write chapters and post as much as I use to. But I will still try to update as much as I can since I really like writing this book, so thank you all for being so patient y'all are amazing.

(>▽<)b Thanks!!

Now onto the story.

A magicians Beast Chapter 18

"Tell me, why did you do this?" Jin-Woo asked coldly

"What, this? Killing the prisoners? Tae-Shik wondered

"I mean everything."

"Hoh~That's a pretty damn scary face you got there!" The assassin mused as his maddening grin widened. "Lighten up, it's not like I'm doing this for fun."

*Flashback*

"I heard that everything that happens in a dungeon stays in a dungeon." The disheveled man said, leaning down beside him to pick something up.

With a dull thud the man placed a heavy bag onto the table.

"This is 2 billion won."

"I think you can understand what I'm trying to say...please, hunter I beg you..." The man pleaded as he clutched the bag tightly. "please...kill those bastards...!"

"In addition to this money,1 billion more to take care of the other hunters. Is that possible for you?" Tae-Shik bargained with the man.

"But why are you doing this?" He asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"When you find a piece of trash in the streets,you feel uncomfortable,but you don't pick it up. Why pick them up and throw them in the trash then?" The assassin said as his fingers glided over the stacks of money in the now opened bag.

"One of the prisoners you are responsible for traumatised my daughter." The rugged man replied with furrowed brows. "Because of that,she hung herself,and her mother is still in the hospital from the shock. Thinking about how that animal will freely roam the streets after a few years despite what he's done...It doesn't let me sleep at night."

"I understand." Tae-Shik answered "I will provide an adequate service worthy of 3 billion won, so don't worry."

*Flashback end*

"I can't just refuse a father who's daughter was manhandled by these criminals. I tried to refuse by raising the price, but he accepted it right away." The assassin told them sympathetically.

"Although things have become like this, I don't want to hurt you guys. If you promise to not speak of today's incident, I will let you all go." He proposed.

The group was unfazed with his persuasion however and stood their ground, not moving closer or further away from the cold blooded killer.

"Dunno...you may say that, but your expression tells me that you want to teach us a lesson and show us who's superior, no?" Jin-Woo said as he glared at the other man.

Tae-Shik's grin widened as he continued to ooze bloodlust, irritated that the group didn't fall for the lie in his tale and the fact that Jin-Woo's statement was right on the mark.

"And hypothetically if that were true, you already killed innocent people that didn't deserve to be slaughtered, you even tried to kill my friends! And that doesn't even amount to the fact that you were creating random stories about death not long ago." (m/n) listed off as he tried to keep his anger in check

In an instant Tae-Shik was in front of the two hunters, both of his blades clashing with each of their daggers.

"Heh, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. Is just pitiful that all of you will die along with those other insects." The killer smirked