Moving In

Lia's Pov

My plane leaves at five in the morning and it is 3 pm right know so i have to start pack. 

( time skip to 3:30 am )

I have finished packing all my shit and it is time to go. My dad's asleep on the couch, but just in case I'm going out my window. I ordered an uber and it just arrived. So now I am getting my stuff together and sneaking out my window.

Deven's pov

I literally can't go to sleep, in the mater of hours, I am going to meet my ticktock crush. I just can't wait to finally meet her.

Anna's pov

I been looking at Lia's profile and...DAMN. I know I don't simp but like she fine as hell. Wait.. no anna ,deven likes her and I can't to that to her. I started scrolling  through her ticktok even more, but then i saw THE thristrap. I can officially say i am simping.

Back to Lia's pov

I am about to get on my gate, and then I start over thinking, what is dad gonna think, what if he finds me, my dad is gonna kill me, maybe I'm not good enough for NACH.

Flight attendant: Um hello.... hello

Lia: Oh sorry here is my ticket

( time skip to after the flight )

Deven's pov

anna and I are outside LAX waiting for Lia, she is taking a long time so I decide to call her.

Deven: Hey Lia where are you 

Lia: Where are you, your not at gate eighteen 

Deven: oop well were are on are way right know 

Lia: who is we

Deven: anna and I 

LIa: HOLY SHIT, you mean anna banna 

Deven: yeah

Lia: okay just meet me outside gate eighteen

Deven: okay bye 

It kinda made me jealous when she was fan girling all over anna. But I'm sure it's nothing... right.

Lia pov

I had just gotten of the phone with deven and she told me that she would be at the gate in a few minutes so know I am waiting outside. Then I see a a curly hared girl with freckles and I immediately run up to her.

Deven: OMG HIIIIIII

Lia: HI OMG, it is so nice to meet 

Deven and I just stair in each others eyes for a good thirty seconds. GOD i could look in those hazel eyes for the rest of my life. Deven breaks the eye contact.

Deven: Well this is one of the members of NACH an-

Lia: Anna Shumate pleasure to meet you

Anna: hi, Lia right,nice to meet you 

We hug but not for too long until we get interrupted by Deven telling us we should get in the car. I got my luggage and we made our way to the car. Then I saw anna getting in the front.

Lia: UM that is not going to work

Anna: wdym

Lia: I am going in the front

Anna: yeah no

Lia: ugh fine but I get aux

Deven: and what do I get 

Lia: you get to drive

We all laugh at my comment and start driving. I start playing some music and we are all jamming out to songs and laughing about the dumbest things.Then we finally get to the house.

Lia: HOLY FUCK BROOO, yall making mad paper off of ticktock.

Deven: hahahhah wait till you see the inside

We get inside and  the house and it is amazing that this brown hair and brown eyed girl comes up to me.

Eva: Hi I'm eva I think we will be great friends, also do you watch anime?

Lia: yeah but only one, it is called Death Note

Eva: YUPPPP we are going to be best friends

Then another girl comes up to me and introduces herself.

Sab: Hi I'm sabrina but you can call me sab

Lia: HIIII sab i'm Lia

Deven: Now that you all have introduced yourselves, lets get to know you some more

Lia: Oh yeah for sure lemme put my bags in my room if someone wants to show me to my room 

Deven: I w-

Anna: I can

Lia: okay thank you

Anna shows me to my room and i set my bags down on my bed. Then I go back downstairs and ask everyone if you they want to get to know me better and they all say yes.