i'm sorry

A/n: is anyone willing to make a smut for me, I just can't write one. Also sorry for not updating a lot.

Deven pov

Today I woke up with someone's arms rapped around my waits. I looked down and it was Lia peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly got out of her pull  and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made me some cereal. I also made some for Lia and went back to my room.

Lia pov

I woke up to dev slightly shaking me and telling me to wake up.

Dev: come on wake up lia, we have school, and I made some cereal

Lia: awww thank you dev, you didn't have too

Dev: of course I did

We ate in silence while watching death note on her TV, till dev paused it.

Dev: hey Liaaaaaaaaa

Lia:yes devvvyyyyyy

Dev: you should talk to anna

Lia: and why would I do that cause I'm sure as hell not apologizing 

Dev: well not apologize just talk to her about the fight and see where that leads you both

Lia: ughhhhh, I hate when your right 

Dev: okay well let us go, we both have to apologize I kind of called her a selfless bitch so....

Lia and I both laughed at my remark. We got out of bed and made our way to anna's room.

Lia pov

Dev and I walked into anna's room and she was on her bed still sleeping, cuddling into jerry. I got her nerf gun and shot her in her leg. This bitch still didn't wake up. Dev and I deiced to just jump on her bed until she woke up.

Lia: three, two,one

We both started jumping on her bed and throwing pillows at her.

Anna: yoooo wtf

Lia: wake up BITCH

Dev: ayo chillllll, we just came here to talk about our fight, who wants to go first

Anna: okay I'll go first, look I'm really sorry for acting the way I did. I was just really bumed that Lia didn't like me back. I shouldn't of screamed at ya'll, you can't control your fellings for each other, and when you guys start to date, I will be your number one supporter.

Lia: thank you anna, I'm also sorry for screaming at you. We could've handled that conversation in a different way.

Dev: I didn't really partake in the screaming, but I'm sorry anna for calling you a selfless bitch, in fact you are the exact opposite.

After we all apologized to each other and all that shit, we played fornite, among us, and minecraft for basically the rest of the day.

 not proofread