Tattoos part 1

A/n: I will be promising two chapters today, and maybe I will make more, I also just checked the house account, JAH, and tell me why that's count follows Jordan Beckham, like mis girl. WTF. Nvm I just checked they unfollowed her.

"Pathetic" Lai scoffed while watching Jordan and gabby's apology video. She then went to karina's  account to see if she also made a fake apology, but instead found out that Karina left Society, because of her ex mates actions. Lia then made a tiktok for her spam.

"Can someone tell Karina o come to LA right know, like you left society, and this is your invitation to JAH, everyone here loves you and you would make a great addition. Don't worry about Nour he loves you to. Also my next few words might be toooo controversial, but Jordan and Gabby, that was the most fake apology video I have ever seen. It's giving very much scripted. Thank you" Lia saved that video to her drafts and actually wanted to make sure it was okay with everyone else.

Knock, knock

"COME INNN" Lai yelled. Anna walked in with some of lia's breakfast in her hand. "Good morning bubs" Anna said and went over to give Lia and kiss. "Thank you boon, but I'm not really hungry" Lia declined. "Really, you didn't eat much yesterday" "you didn't either" Lia backfired. "Okay then let's eat together" anna negotiated. "Fine let me go get ready" Lai groaned.

Anna left lia's room. Lia then took a shower, put on some custom air forces, and some doodies and sweats. Before she left her room, she wanted to make a quick tik took about anna but on the internets point of veiw they wouldn't get it.

"You look lonely, I can fix that" Lia captioned that part: girls who play soccer, have an accents, make sure I eat, and had nice fluffy hair. "I mean, sheeeesh" Lia also captioned that part: me.

Caption: you know who you are

————

"Hey Anna, can Karina join JAH, we hang out with here all the time, she is not toxic, is literally your best friend, annnnddddddd she just left Society" Lai said trying to start conversation with Anna while they were eating breakfast. "I wouldn't mind, but we still have to talk to management about it, and see if all the other girls are okay with it" anna stated.

"Okay" Lai gave up. There was a long pause untill Anna's phone started ringing. It was Karina. "Hey so I was at my parents house right, and then my mom and step dad started fighting so can you please pick me up so I can go to y'all place?" Karina asked. Anna looked at me, I nodded. "Yeah for sure you can come Lia and I will pick you up" Anna answered.

" okay thank you so much I love you both, but please hurry I'm starting to get scared." Karina begged. "Yeah for sure when you get here we also want to ask you something, and do 't me scared it's nothing to serious" Lia said. Anna hung up while Lia got the keys to Anna's car and started driving to karinas house.

————

All of JAH and their manger goers was in the dining room with Karina. "Okay so way before you even joined Society, NACH, at the time, really wanted you to join, but then you went to Las Vegas. But know that u not only just hit 700k, I along with JAH and the management would love for you to join this content house. I know this is a huge desicion so take your time" Nour was cut of by Karina screaming.

"Omg I would love to join, but can it wait a while to make things officially, I just got out of a content house and I feel like I just need time to get into a new one" karina asked. "Yeah of cause that is perfectly fine" Lia siad while posting the video she made in the morning on her spam. "We are just very happy you made this decision" Lai finished.

———— ( the amount of time skips I have in this chapter OMFG) 

Lia, Karina, and Anna were all in the living room when Lia saw a tik tok of these two friends getting matching tattoos. "Hey guys, we should get matching tatoos" Lai thought out. "Bro dead ass, I would be done" anna agreed. " I have been thinking about that too, I literally have a visuals in my head, we should get a flower, with our first initials hidden in it. So Anna would have a flower, and then a k and an l would be hidden in it" karina suggested.

"Wait, your onto something" Lai siad.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n: here is a longer update to make up for the facts that I'm not active at all. Also comments ideas cause I'm stuck, i have an idea for the next chapter but after that....

Unedited