More Jealousy

A/n: heyyyyy I am adding Mads to the story soon, but not in a bad way. I actually feel bad for her with all the drama going around. But she is just gonna be a close friend of just a house. Sorry

Lia POV

After karina's YouTube video, I was really board so I wanted to hang out with Eva. I went downstairs and into the living room with her on her phone being a little to smiley.

I went up to her and said, "what are you smiling at?" Eva immediately closed her phone and turned  to me, I could see the panic in her eyes. "Nothing" she said quickly. "Is there something you aren't telling me" I asked. "Cause I saw you smiling at something"

"It was just Conner" Eva gave up. My eyes widened. "Please do it tell me your talking to him again and potentially falling again" I said. "Even if I was why would it matter"be a said in a bitchy tone. "bro, did you just forget the fact that we are talking, you were also the one who kissed ME the night at the party" I explained.

"look I'm sorry okay, but all we have done is text nothing more, beside I will get over him I also have you." Eva said and kissed me cheek. GOD i can't resist this girl. "Okay I believe you" I said.

I was walking up stairs I got a text message form an unknown person. I opened it up and it was fucking nudes. I was disgusted but something told be to keep looking (pervert). The very last one showed their face, it was Eva. I FUCKING KNEW IT. Why does this always happen to me, I got cheated on two times with in like two months.

"Hey what's wrong" Eva said. Iddin't notice I was just standing there. "Um nothing.. um, I'm gonna go upstairs" and with that I walked away. I barged into the room Anna and I were sharing while staying at society Las Vegas, and I started crying.

Anna POV

Lia came into our room and started crying. She collapsed to the floor and started having a break down. I didn't think she knew I was in the room but I didn't care I ran up to her and hugged her.

"hey it's okay what happened" I asked her while she cried into my chest. " Eva cheated on me, and the worst part is I knew it but I just kept on pushing it away" she said. I felt so bad for her I hated seeing her like this considering the fact that I am literally in love with her. "Did you try to talk to her about it" I asked.

"There was no need, Conner I amuse sent me screenshots of her sending him nudes." Lia said and pulled ways wiping her tears off with her hoodie, or the one she stole from me. "Oh I'm so sorry Lia" I then rubbed her shoulder, trying to comfort her as much as I could cause I'm not much of an affectionate person.

Then her face lit up as if she had just thought of an idea. " I know what we should do, let's make her jealous" Lia said. "Um, yeah sure ig I have been planing to make a thrist trap for a while" I answered, she nodded her head we started to come up with song ideas. "We should do the one that's like "me and your girlfriend playing dress up at my house" Lia recommended it agreed and we got in position.

The tiktok:

The first half of the video was of Anna looking CrUsTy, then she did a transition looking downwards which is when Lai appeared. Anna was spinning Lia to the wall while whispering the the lyrics in her ear with the led lights in red.

Caption: me and your girlfriend @Evacudmore

— ————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n: sorry I haven't updated much, here is a longer chapter 

Unedited