that's some fucked up shit

a/n- this was very out of the blue but oh well

(Time skip two months)

Lia  pov:

Dev and I are still talking, but dev has been acting a little weird lately, she has been getting home late, and being really distant. I have been ignoring it because maybe I was just to clingy and needed to give some space. Which is what I thought until she posted this video on her tiktok. 

It was with her and conner, they were kissing and cuddling. The caption was the date of today which was 3/18/21. I was pissed obviously so I walked into her room and started going of on her.

"DEV ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" I screamed in your face. " what?" dev asked. "Oh so were just gonna pretend that you weren't making out with conner in your tiktok" dev just stayed silent and started looking at the ground while playing with her rings.

"I don't even care that you cheated on my, but you cheated with your best friends boyfriend, that's some fucked up shit, and by the way we are over!" I yelled.

I couldn't believe dev just did that. Even after I told her about my past relationship, my commitment and trust issues, plus the fact that I'm suicidal. It was so hard for me to open up to her, and then she just did that.

I ran over to my dream car that the girls got me for my birthday, went inside and just started balling my eyes out.

did she even care about me

was she just using me for fame

( TW )

Bad thoughts like these kept swirling through my head, I needed a way to make the pain go away. I went to the drug store, I got some alcohol with my fake id, and some blades.

I drove back home and immediately went into my room then to my bathroom, I opened up everything. I knew that these next few steps I was going to regret but I couldn't help myself. As I was about to put one cut on my thigh my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was eva, she was probably pretty bummed out about the situation too so I picked up 

on the call:

Eva: hey Lia you okay I just heard about what happened

Lia: I- n-no, I-I need help ple-eas 

Eva: hey whats wrong

Lia: come t-to my bat-th-room 

end of the call

A few moments later I heard foots steps come into my room and started knocking on my locked  bathroom door.

"Lia can I come in?" eva asked, I didn't respond. "Lia please let me come in before you do something stupid" I unlocked the door and right away eva took the alcohol and blades out of my possessions.

"come hear" eva said. I got up and started crying crying on her shoulder ans she hugged me tighter. " sorry, um you are probably reallly said how-" I siad trying to put myself together " Hey let's just focus on you for now okay we will deal with me later" eva interrupted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n- sorry for the sad chapter, there just needed to be more drama. Have a great day/night and make sure to drink your water and eat your food. Thank you so much for more than 3k reads love you all.

unedited