Twice

Third POV

"Lia get down here right tf  now!!" Eva yelled after seeing the TikTok she posted with Anna. Lia came down the stairs, "what?" Lia asked 'cluelessly'. "Oh-bitch wha.... yeh literally posted a third trap with Anna and atted me in it like your cheating on me or something" Eva said.

Lia sighed. "I want the truth and only the truth are you cheating on me?" Lia questioned already knowing the answer. "What- of course not I would never want to do that to you l- I love you" Eva lied. "Are you sure, cause the nudes you sent Conner says other wise" Lia started crying.

"The fact that you would go so far into manipulating me that you say that you love me, Eva I have been through so much and I opened up to u about but you still break my heart. HELL, I have been cheated on two times in the past, what, like two months, twice." Lai stared breaking down.

"Who gave you those pictures?" Eva completely ignored that fact that Lia was not mentally okay in any way. "Is that what your worried about right now damn. You know what fuck this, you can go fuck yourself, and what ever was going on is done" Lia said and went out of the house.

Anna POV

"Wait Lia" I stopped and turned to Eva. "I hope you know how much you fucked up," I sated. "I know your not talking mrs.commitment issues." Eva said thinking she did something. "Science when did my commitment issues have anything to do with this. U messed up Eva so own up to it and don't start point fingers at me" "know I'm going to check up on my friend making sure she doesn't kill her self over your stupid ass" I finished. Then went out to try and fine Lia.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n- sorry for the short chapter, I'm posting more tonight.

Unedited