Las Vegas

A/n: I now I said I would post yesterday nights but I kinda forgot so here we are 

Anna POV

I recommended that's e go visit society Las Vegas for a little bit because of management, but I kinda needed to see if that was okay so I phoned Karina.

"Hello?" Karinas voice rang through the phone. "Hey um can we stay at society Las Vegas for a weekend? I asked. "We as in...." "oh um all of JAH" I answered. "Why may I ask" Karina questioned.

"I can't really explain but management bad things like that but please, for your best friend" I practically begged. "Okay lemme ask everyone else" karina said. There was along pause and I was biting my nails, waiting patiently and praying they would let us stay there. 

"Okay you all can come,but you sure as hell have to tell me why you need to stay with us when you get here" karina demanded. "Yes, okay bye I love you so much thank you and yess I will feel you why" I said. And then hung up.

Anna ran downstairs to tell everyone to start packing while I ordered a party bus. Eventually everyone was ready and we all got into the party bus.

(Skip to when they are in Las Vegas)

Third pov

Everyone was outside either content house, Society Las Vegas, and Anna eventually rang the doorbell. The door opened and there stood Gabriella, Jordan, and Cole. All of JAH greeted them. Anna then asked, "where is karina"

"Oh she is in her room making a YouTube vid" cole said. Anna grabbed lai's hand and dragged her into the house. "Come on I want you to meet karina" Anna said.

———————————-—————————————————————————————————————-

A/n: hey sorry for the short chapter I have just been lazy I really have no good excuse

Unedited