what are we

A/n- sorry I haven't been updating too much I try my best, also thank you for 5.3k reads and over 200 stars I really appreciate it.

Third POV

Eva and Lia went back upstairs to eva's room to "watch anime". But really was going to talk about what just happened downstairs. They got to eva's room and just sat there in silence waiting for one of them to talk first.

"Why did you kiss back" Eva said breaking the silence. "Wdym" Lia said. "Downstairs... we kissed" Eva answered. "Look I'm sorry if it made u uncomfortable, but-" Lia was cut of by Eva aggressively attaching their lips together. 

"What are you doing" Lia said in shock. "Oh sorry I thought-" Eva tried to explain but Lia cut her off. "No I enjoyed it, but if we were too.....yuh know, um I wouldn't want to treat you like a one night stand." Eva's heart melted at the words that was coming out of lias mouth.

"I would actually want to be in a relationship with u" Lia said admitting her feeling towards Eva. "Really?"eva said. "of course, but I don't want to jump into a relationship too fast." Lia added. "I agree, could we be like talking exclusively?" Eva asked.

"So like, your not mine but you can't do anything with anyone else" Eva said. "that's fair enoug." Lia shrugged. "Okay know what?" Eva said.

"I wanna rip your close off and have sex with you right the fuck now" Lia said. "wait, I don't want to" Eva said. " why?" Lia asked " I want to be in a relationship with you before this happens." Eva said stating facts. "Your right, sorry let's go to sleep" Lia reassured.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n: sorry for  not updating that much, I'm trying lol, a bitch is not motivated to do anything. But I am not writing the smut because I just can't.