first kiss

Eva POV

HOLY SHIT, I just landed on Lia. I am literally freaking out on the inside, cause I kinda have a crush on Lia. 

"Okay well let's go" I said. "you have to kiss here not any where els" sab stated. "I'm not going to have my first kiss with Lia in front of people" I responded. I grabbed lia's hand. " I'll send a video if your that weird about it" I offered.

I grabbed lia's hand and as I was about to leave dev said something. "I'm suprised y'all have it kissed yet" dev mumbled under her breath thinking I couldn't hear her. "I'm supriised that my ex chose your stanky ass off me" I clapped back. "PERIOD AS YOU SHOULD" Lia hyped me up.

"I'm just saying, you too scared to kiss Lia in front of us" dev said in a baby voice. " no I'm not," I denied. "mhm"Conner chimed in. "BITCH IN KNOW YOU NOT TALKING" Lia yelled. " yeah we are over you" I said.

"Prove it" dev and conner said in unison. I then pulled Lia by the arm and looked her in the eyes. I put one hand on her cheek and one on her waist. I started to lean in, she did too and we eventually kissed.

I was surprised that she kissed back. At this point we were making out, giving the entire party a show. Lia and I made sure to make it seem intense just to make dev and Conner jelous. But eventually I pulled away.

"That enough proof for ya" I said. "Let's go watch anime in your room Eva" Lia suggested.