cause yall are cute af

A/n: I'm gonna change the format of how I write and sorry I haven't been updating much

Third person pov

Lia was woken up in the middle of the night to someone taking pictures of her and dev. She opened her eyes and was greeted by a flash that made her close them again.

"bro wtf " Lia said, clearly annoyed that I was awaken while cuddling with dev " oh hey girl..." anna said. "why are you taking pictures of us sleeping?" Lia questioned. " well...you see, um I was taking pictures of you and dev cuddling cause yall are cute af" anna responded." okay well know that's done can you leave before you wake dev up" Lia whispered so she wouldn't wake her up. "okay, okay, but we need to talk about the noises coming from your bed room. "i- um.. I can explain" Lia said very flustered. " Oh you will" anna said as she walked out of the girls bedroom.

As Lia was about to fall asleep again, her from did a little "ding" and she rolled over to her night stand to see what it was. It was a post from tiktok room off Lia and Deven cuddling and she was tagged multiple times in the post.

Tiktok Room

Annashumate posted a picture of Lia and Deven cuddling on her snap chat strory

Annashumate posted a picture of Lia and Deven cuddling on her snap chat strory. What do yall think, #beawatch?

Comments 

annashumate: good thing that blanket is covering them

                     lia.johson-mrs.anna that was out of pocket

                              Tiktok Room-oop

lia.johson: we were just cuddling like normal friends do :)

User 1: #leveny 

                                                  Tap to load more comments

Third person pov

After Lia saw that post, and looked at the comments, it made her start to think what her and dev were. She knew for sure she liked dev, but what there is a slight chance that dev liked her. I mean they did hook up. Lia just shook it off because she didn't want to go tooo fast, but eventually they need to have that talk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: this took me a good five hours to write, comment some ideas please. Love you stay safe and drink water and eat your food.

Word count:372