🐈Chapter 9🐈

I woke up cause I was so hungry. Good thing I bought food from the convenience store. I ate the food then I went back to sleep again. It was 4 minutes away from Tokyo so I woke up, ate more food, and play games on my phone. The train arrived at Tokyo. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the train. Before I go back to the house. I got food from the convenience store that is near our house. On my way out I bumped into someone. "Eh Lonnie what are you doing here?" I looked up and it was Kenma. "I just got back from Inarizaki High." "Oh... I forgot that you got lost somewhere in Hyogo prefecture." "Ouch so mean Kenma." "Does Kuroo know that you're back?" "No I was actually going to prank him." "Really?" "Yeah I was going to scare Nii-Chan." "Hmmm..." "You want to join me Kenma?" "Yes it's fun to scare Kuroo once in a while." "Yayyyy!!" Kenma chuckled. "How are we going to prank him?" "I don't know." "So you're saying that you don't have a plan." "Hehe I was going to make one on the way." "Huh really." We stared at each other for a while. "I have an idea." "Oooo what is it?" "You know how we have the training camp like in 2 days. Maybe we should scare them." "Okay but where should I stay? I can't go back my own house or your house since Nii-Chan is always there." "Hmmm didn't think about that." "We need to do something or we could just tell someone that I'm here." "But who should we tell?" "We can't tell Yamamoto or Lev because I feel like they will slip up somehow when talking to Nii-Chan." "Yeah... I agree with that. Hmmm Kai or Yaku would be a good choice." "How about we tell Yaku since he might kill us if we don't tell him and surprise him on the day we are going to do it." "Yeah... I want to live instead of dying from getting killed by Yaku." "I guess we should make a group chat with us in it."

Angel 😇 created a group chat with Pudding Head 🍮 and Momma Yakkun
Angel 😇 changed the group chat name to prank 🥴

Momma Yakkun
Lonnie what is this??

                      Angel 😇
Kenma and I are going to prank Nii-Chan and the rest of the team.

Pudding Head 🍮
We're telling you because we don't want to die.

Momma Yakkun
I-
😀

                      Angel 😇
                       Hehe 😜

Momma Yakkun
Well what's the plan??

Pudding Head 🍮
We were thinking that we are going to surprise them when the training camp starts.

Momma Yakkun
Okay I guess we should do that

                      Angel 😇
Yayyyy!!! Can I stay at your house for tomorrow and tonight?

Momma Yakkun
Of course my favorite child

                      Angel 😇
Yayyy!! Should I go to your house now so I can avoid Nii-Chan? Because knowing him he's probably at Kenma's house.

Momma Yakkun
Yes you should come now. Kenma walk her here will you?

Pudding Head 🍮
Yeah...

Momma Yakkun
Anyways you should go now before you guys get caught.

                      Angel 😇
         Okii let's go Kenma!!

Pudding Head 🍮
Yeah we would be there soon

Momma Yakkun
Yeah be safe

                      Angel 😇
                  Okii bye bye

Pudding Head 🍮
Bye...

Pudding Head 🍮 went offline
Angel 😇 went offline

A/N- so I was thinking of making a college au haikyuu book. Anyways today is the first day of second semester. I'm ready to die. Yes I know that I posted this late because of school. Hope you guys have a great day!!