🍵Chapter 10🍵

Kenma and I walked to Yaku's house without trying to get caught. We got there safely and Kenma knocked on the door. Yaku opened the door. "My favorite child is here!!" Yaku yelled.

2 days later

Today is the day where I get to prank everyone. Yaku went ahead since if he came late to it. Nii-Chan would think that it's suspicious. I waited when the other schools came.

Kuroo's POV

Sigh... Lonnie haven't gone home yet. Then the Inarizaki came in. "Oi is Lonnie with you guys?" I asked them. "No she left us 3 days ago." "What!! Then where is she!!??" I was panicking.

Yaku Mind's POV

The reason why she isn't here is pranking them and she's having fun at my house.

Kuroo's POV

I don't know what to do. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Maybe Kenma knows something. "Oi Kenma do you know something about my precious sister?" "No... I don't know anything." "You know something." "No I don't." "Yes you do." "No I don't." "Yes you do." "No I don't." "Yes you do."

Lonnie's POV

Hehe I successfully sneaked into my house. I need to get some clothes because all the teams are sleeping at the school. I grabbed the clothes, put it in a suitcase, and leave the house to go to the school. I got to the school and make sure that nobody see me. I found the area where the managers will sleep. I put my stuff down and made my way to the kitchen. I'm pretty sure that the other managers are preparing lunch for the teams.
I scared Yachi by accident, she was startled when I opened the door. "Gomen Yachi!" "Ehhhh!!Lonnie what are you doing. I thought you were missing." "Shhhhh Yachi be quiet. I don't want to get caught." "Gomen Lonnie." We just stood there until the door opened again. "Oh Lonnie I thought you were missing?" Kiyoko said with the rest of the managers. "Hehe I'm pranking them at the moment." "Who knows that you are here?"
"You guys, Kenma, Yaku, and the coaches." "Oh? You know inarizaki here and your brother is giving them a hard time." "Hehe oops. Anyways you guys need help making lunch." "Yeah it be nice to have some help."
We all started to prepare the lunch. After finishing preparing, I have to hide because I don't want to surprise them.
A/N-sorry for this late update I finally have some free time to update. Today I have no school because the snow came down a lot so no school!