🐙Chapter 11🐙

✨time skip
I took a bath early since I don't want to be caught by the volleyball teams. I figured that Nekoma, Fukurodani, Karasuno, Itachiyama, Inarizaki, Aoba Johsai, and Shiratorizawa were here cause we had to make so may plates of food for them. This training camp is the first year where a lot of schools are here to train. Usually there would be like 4 schools participate in the training camp. I'm pretty sure that Omi is in the bath already because of his germaphobic things. I was relaxing until the rest of the managers came in. "Lonnie? You're not done bathing?" "No I'm just relaxing plus I won't get in here by the boys." "True." "Maybe I should finish my bath and try to scare Nii-Chan." Everyone chuckled. "I think their reactions are going to be funny." Yukie said. Everyone agrees with her. "Okay I will go out then." I got out of the bath and change to my pjs. I should let Kenma and Yaku know that I'm scaring Nii-Chan. I feel like Nii-Chan will be with the others. I have to make sure nobody is around the bath area. I don't want to get caught especially by the people who have loud mouths. *cough* Bokuto, Atsumu, Lev, Hinata, and Oikawa *cough* I quickly walked into the kitchen cause I want to snack on things.
A/N- another short chapter cause I'm busy with school and I've been playing genshin impact with my friends. On Saturday, I played genshin impact for 12 hours and some of the hours I was playing with my friends. Anyways I hope you guys have a great day!! Again updates might be slow for this month.