🚨Chapter 17🚨

Oh no oh no oh no... It can't be him right? I slowly turned around and it was him. It was a boy who stalked me because he really likes me. He won't stop following me. He's too obsessed about me. He's like a stalker ex boyfriend💀. I guess I'm alone a reason he came up to me. I know he doesn't approach me when Nii-Chan, Kenma, or Omi-Kun are with me. His look on his face is so creepy. "What are you doing here?" "Well you see... I followed you here!" 'So creepy' "Why!?!?" "Because I'm in madly in love with you!!" 'That's so disgusting' The look on his face kinda does scare me. "Uhhhhhh..." I'm so done with him. I don't like him at all. Plus he goes to Fukurodani. Does he even do any work? Bruh... why is he still bothering me? I want to be left alone. "Why are you still here?" "Because I want to be with you!" "Well I think it's not wise to stalk someone and follow them all the time." "Wdym?" "It's because I see you all the time even at my school which you don't go to." The boy went really quiet. "I know you go to Fukurodani and why do you have to follow me there. Don't you have work to do there." Mr. Stalker is looking mad over there. "Oh? It's looks like I hit a nerve." I stand up preparing to run back to the training camp. He started to chase me. Good thing I was already standing. I ran all the way back to the gym. Don't care about the prank anymore, too busy worrying about Mr. Stalker chasing me here. I could tell he's still behind me like a mad man he is. I found where the gyms are. I can't believe that the gym and the area I was at is pretty close to each other. I burst through the gym doors. I'm dying from running all the way to here. I never ran that fast in my life. Mr. Stalker also came inside the gym too. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. It took everyone a minute what was happening. "Lonnie-Chan,are you okay!?!" Yachi said. "I see we have Makoto here today. Perhaps did you follow her again."Akaashi said and glared at him. "A-Akaashi, I didn't follow her here." "Are you sure? It looks like that you did follow her. Shouldn't you go back home? Enjoy your break time." "Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Mr. Stalker ran away from the gym and the place.