🎉New Years Special🎉

Lonnie's POV

It's New Years and Nii-Chan hosted a party at our house. He invited everyone that we know. We should be glad that our parents decided to leave to visit our grandparents. Knowing that Nii-Chan is hosting a party. Our parents hopefully that someone doesn't bring alcohol. But someone stupid enough like Bokuto will probably bring some. The doorbell rings which means that everyone is here. Nii-Chan open the door and everyone came in. "HEY HEY HEY!!!" The peaceful house turned into a chaotic house. At least everyone was having fun. Atsumu and Terushima were shamelessly flirting with me. Kenma and the 1st years were playing Among Us. The 2nd years were playing Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros on my switch. Tanaka, Noya, and Yamamoto are simping over Kiyoko. The 3rd years were playing board games. I'm stuffing my face with food that Osamu and others brought. I was also laughing really hard at Nii-Chan while making small comments towards Atsumu and Terushima. Them playing games went for hours until it was almost midnight. "Guys it's almost midnight!" Hinata said. Everyone stop of what they were doing and stared at the clock. Fukunaga turned off the switch and switch to a channel for us to see the the fireworks. We all watch the countdown while eating mochi that I made. "Who made the mochi? It's really good." Osamu said. "I did." "Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Everyone yelled except Kuroo and Kenma. "How do you make this mochi so good?" "It's a secret." Let's just say that everyone is jealous of my cooking skills.

A/N- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YALL!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm glad that 2020 is over! Hope 2021 will be better!