🎂Birthday/Christmas Special🎄

Kuroo's POV

Today is Lonnie's birthday and it's also Christmas!! We're having a party at 6 cause everyone wants to the morning with their families. The party is held at the gym cause the gym have a lot of space. Before everyone gets there, some of us is going to decorate the gym and I will just make Kenma distract Lonnie. It's the morning and our family is celebrating Lonnie's birthday. Right now she's opening gifts that she got from the family. I text Kenma about the plans before I left to the gym and meet the other people.

The private chat with Kenma and Kuroo

                    Big Bro 😎
Oi Kenma can you distract Lonnie since we still need to decorate the gym??

   Pudding Head 🍮 went online

Pudding Head 🍮
I could try

Big Bro 😎
Just play video games with her

Pudding Head 🍮
Okay

Lonnie's POV

Hehe it's my birthday today and I got a lot of gifts from my family. I was in my room minding my own business since Nii-Chan left to do something. I heard a ding from my phone. It was from Kenma so I message him back. Cause I have nothing to do.

The private chat with Kenma and Lonnie

Pudding Head 🍮
You want to play some video games with me

                      Angel 😇
                         Yesss

Pudding Head 🍮
Okay I'll unlock the door for you

                      Angel 😇
      I'll be there in 10 mins

I got ready I put on this outfit

"Mom and Dad!! I'm going to Kenma's house!!" "Okay have fun

"Mom and Dad!! I'm going to Kenma's house!!" "Okay have fun." I walked to his house, I walked inside cause he left the front door unlocked for me.
Kenma was in his room still playing video games. He looks up and say, "Wanna play animal crossing with me?" "Yea I brought my switch with me."

A couple hours later

"We should stop playing, we got to go." "Eh where are we going??" "Somewhere 😉" "Oh okay" I follow Kenma out the door

Meanwhile

Third Person's POV

At the gym, it's a mess cause at least some the boys are fighting each other and the moms are trying to calm them down. "Guys stop fighting for once. Her and Kenma are coming soon." Yaku said and the boys were basically panicking now.
They were running around for a bit until Kuroo got a text from Kenma. "Guys, Kenma and Lonnie are like minutes away." The boys stop what they were doing and then continue to panic even more. At least everything was done before it became a mess.

Meanwhile with Kenma and Lonnie

Lonnie's POV

We were walking somewhere that I don't know. It looks like we are going to the gym. Kenma and I were just talking about video games the entire time. We reached where the gym is and we could hear bunch of yelling. We both face palm. Kenma open the door of the gym. Everyone froze and stop what they are doing. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Everyone yelled. "Stupid, y'all are stupid." I said. Kenma silently agreeing with me. Sigh... "Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONNIE!!!" Everyone said, "Thank you guys!" "It's time open the presents!!" Everyone gave me the gifts to open. Karasuno gave me some comfy clothes. Aoba Johsai gave me CANDY!!! Shiratorizawa gave me some bracelets. Fukurodani gave me some rings. Inarizaki gave me FOOD especially Osamu. Nekoma gave me some anime figures minus Kenma. Kenma gave me video games so we can play together. Osamu made me some of his onigiris. While can't cook for shit so they ordered food. Kita made my favorite food. I was munching on my favorite food, "Kita is best boi and a husband material." Kita blushed. Ahem the twins weren't having it so they suddenly made a mess. Only cause they were fighting each other. Of course Suna recording them fighting. They stopped though cause all the moms were glaring at them. Me I didn't care cause I was inhaling the food. The party was really long. Everyone had fun. We were playing and talking with each other. I was still eating food but this time it was Osamu's onigiris. It's really good. I told him that he was another boyfriend/husband material. He blushed and Atsumu  was teasing him which made another fight between them. They stopped because they are afraid of Kita. Somewhere around 9 everyone left the gym and went separate ways. It was one of the best day that I ever had.

A/N- MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I turned 17 and I got cool things like money. Hope people have a great day!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love you y'all!