🫐Chapter 16🫐

Good thing I already let the rest of the managers know because when I walked out, the managers were making food for them. I walked out of the door, carefully closed the door. I don't want anyone to notice it. Hmmmm where should I go first... I know let's go to the convenience store to get some food for the journey. I went inside the store and got a whole bunch of some of my favorite food. I checked the time and the boys should have lunch by now. It looks like I have to move farther away from the gym. After they eat lunch, they have free time and some people do go outside of the gym. Soooooo I need to go somewhere that is somewhat close to the gym but need to be far.

*some time later*

I'm going to this place that Nii-Chan, Kenma, and I used to go as kids where we play volleyball together. It's very calming. Being here brings back memories.

*a couple days later*

       It's been a couple days and I been at the place where the childhood happen. I'm surprised that Nii-Chan haven't check this place out. I know from Kenma that Nii-Chan is still looking for me. I've been sneaking out really early to come here. Of course it was early in the morning. I make sure to tell Yaku before I leave. Mannnnn... he freaks out a lot. I guess anything could happen to us. I got a bunch of texts from Nii-Chan. I had to mute him. I hope Nii-Chan doesn't notice that I muted him. Hehehe it's so relaxing. Nobody is here to bother me. "Hey Lonnie!!!" "Oh fuck-"

A/N-I accidentally posted this chapter yesterday!! Oopsies Anyways I'm so tired, I just want to sleep. My school made us go to school even though the weather outside is so cold. Mannnn... I just wanted snow days on those days. Hope you guys have a nice day today!