🎉Sakusa's Birthday Special🎉

Lonnie's POV

It's Sakusa's birthday today. Komori and I trying to figure out how to throw a party without Sakusa saying germs. We want everyone to come to the party. Sakusa also don't like crowds. Komori wants to hold the party at the gym since there's a lot of space there. I guess we're holding the party at Itachiyama's gym. Everyone that was in Tokyo was decorating the gym. We have to ban Bokuto and Kuroo from decorating the gym. They were making a huge mess. Poor Akaashi, he has to calm down emo Bokuto. Us the managers are  baking the birthday cake.

*le time skip*

Everyone was done decorating the gym and baking the cake. Komori went to get Sakusa. We all were hiding. It didn't take long for Komori to get Sakusa to the gym. "SURPISE!!" Sakusa was surprised but he was also disgusted. I guess it's all the germs that are there. "Thank you but disgusting."

*le time skip*

Everyone had a good time even Sakusa but we all know he won't admit it. Everyone was really tired. Inarizaki team have to leave soon because Hyogo is far away from Tokyo. Peeps from Miyagi stayed in Tokyo because most of them are so tired and plus some of the teams have practice matches tomorrow.

A/N- It's Sakusa's birthday!!! It's also the Hikawa twins birthday for whom plays bandori! Anyways I'm really tired. I've been playing Genshin Impact for hours. I'm trying to get Venti so I can get my friend mad when I get him. Once I get Venti, I can save my gems for Childe aka My Walking Wallet. Anyways hope you guys have a great day!!