bet

y/n opened her locker door and stuffed her bag inside of it. she had just come from maths class and was going to wait by kairi's locker so they could go to lunch together.

kairi and y/n started dating two months ago. she lost her virginity to him last night and he told her he loved her.

as she was putting things into her locker she heard people talking. the voices sounded very familiar.

"so, are you going to give me the money? i took her virginity."

kairi. that was kairi's voice.

"well done, bro." mattia patted his best friend on the back and gave him a 50 dollar bill.

y/n's eyebrows furrowed as she listened in on the conversation.

surely this wasn't the kairi she knows.

"i can't believe you actually took her virginity," alejandro laughed and handed him another 50 dollar bill. "was it easy to get her into bed?"

kairi nodded and smirked. "hell yeah! all i had to do was ask once and she opened her legs for me." he lied.

kairi didn't know why he was saying all of this stuff. he didn't even know why he carried on with the bet.

kairi loved y/n so much and y/n loved him so much.

the sound of a locker slamming shut caused kairi to jump a little and turn around.

his eyes widened at the sight of his girlfriend.

"y/n, hey." he awkwardly smiled.

once he saw the tears in her eyes, his face softened.

"don't get me kairi!" she yelled and made heads turn towards the two. "i can't believe you!"

"i'm sorry, baby. how about we go talk about it somewhere else?" kairi asked, trying to avoid the stares he was getting.

"no! i want everyone to know what kind of man you are! i want nobody to trust you again!" she cried. "you bet on me! i-i trusted you so god damn much! i gave you everything!"

kairi's heart broke. why did he do the bet? why didn't he just pull out of it while he had the chance? why?

"please y/n, i'm sorry. i shouldn't of done it. i love you." tears started to form in kairi's eyes.

"no you don't," she shook her head. "you love the fact that you were able to take my virginity. you love the fact that you got money out of it. you don't care about me at all. all you care about is money and you got that!"

by now, everyone was watching what was going on.

y/n's best friend was stood behind her, giving glaring eyes at kairi and his friends.

"i just want you to know.." y/n began as she looked down at her shoes and then back up at the boy who broke her heart. "i hate you."

that was the final strong for kairi. his heart broke into pieces. tears fell from his eyes as he watched y/n run away and into the girls bathrooms.

"fuck you!" her best friend yelled and held up both of their middle fingers at him and his friends and then chased after her.

kairi looked back at his friends who were awkwardly looking down, avoiding eye contact with kairi.

kairi scoffed and took the two 50 dollars and shoved them into the boys' chest and picked up his back pack and walked away from them and out of the school where he cried his eyes out.

guys i need some requests! please help me out!