son

requested by gmkelley04

y/n and mattia looked at the monitor in the doctors office waiting to find out the gender of their baby.

nerves were kicking through mattia and y/n's veins.

the two would be happy with either gender.

"do you guys want to know the sex of the baby now or at birth?" the doctor asked.

"now!" mattia quickly said not letting y/n say anything.

the doctor looked down at y/n who was laying on the hospital bed to see if that's what she wanted as well, since she is the one going to give birth.

the pregnant girl chuckled and nodded.

"okay," the doctor smiled and looked at his computer screen, squinting his eyes.

the doctor turned around on his his chair that spun and clapped his hands together.

"congratulations it's a boy." he grinned.

mattia was quick to stand up out of his chair and throw his fist in the air.

"yes! wait till the boys find out! they're gonna be over the moon!"

y/n laughed. she pulled down her top and got off of the bed - with mattia's help of course - and thanked the doctor then began walking back to their car.

"what did i say, babe?" mattia asked as he sat in the drivers sit with a big smile across his lips and his cheeks red with happiness.

"that we were going to have a boy." y/n chuckled.

"hell yeah i did! and we're going to name him, mattia junior."

"no! no, we are not going to name him that!" y/n was quick to put a stop to that name.

"than what should we call him?"

"i don't know yet but that's something we can think about but for now... we can go and share the news of our baby boy."

mattia smiles softly and gave his wife a kiss on the lips.

it was safe to say that mattia could most definitely not wait for his son to enter the world and when he does, mattia would make sure he's a daddy's boy.

word count - 349
hope you enjoyed gmkelley04