baby

"hey guys," y/n says to the camera that was placed on hers and mattia's dresser in their shared room. "we're back with another video. as you guys can see mattia isn't with me right now because he's at alejandro's house with the boys."

"so for today's video i'm going to be pulling a prank on him saying that i want a baby now." she explains. "i'm not sure what he will say. but anyways, i have the camera set up on our dresser with one of his hoodies over it. he messaged me like 5 minutes ago saying that he's on his way home."

y/n walked over to their bed and laid down and began scrolling through her phone.

suddenly she heard the front door open and a set of keys being placed down onto the kitchen counter.

"he's home guys." y/n whispers.

"babe!" mattia yells.

"i'm upstairs, baby."

mattia nods before running up the stairs and into the bedroom.

he lays down next to y/n and wraps an arm around her waist.

"i missed you." he whispered. "i missed you too, baby."

— 20 minutes later —

"babe," y/n mumbles as she shakes her boyfriend awake.

mattia groaned and sat up, running a hand through his hair.

"yeah?" he wonders.

"do you ever wonder what our babies would look like?" she asks, slightly shocking mattia.

"well yeah." he nods.

"okay... well, how about we find out. do you want one?" she asks again.

mattia's eyes widen and he raises a brow.

"what's making you say this stuff?"

y/n shrugs. "i don't know. it's just that i think our babies would look really cute and i've been seeing baby clothes all over instagram and i just think that you'll be a great daddy."

y/n then grabs mattia's hands. "i'll do the night shift-"

"night shifts and you?" mattia chuckles and shakes his head. "you'll end up hitting me with a pillow telling me to get the fuck up and see to the kid."

y/n laughs and shakes her head before playfully pushing mattia.

"come on, tia. just think about it."

"i am thinking about it."

"okay then... what do you say?"

mattia sighs before kneeling on the bed and getting in between her legs. "i say we do it."

y/n grins as she grabs mattia's face and brings him into a kiss.

the kiss soon got carried away once he started kissing her neck and lifting up her shirt.

"baby," she whispers in his ear causing him to stop his kissing on her neck and look up at her waiting for her to say what she has to say. "let's keep it PG13" she giggles and then sits up.

"huh? what do you mean?" he asks, confused.

y/n then raises her hand and points to the camera behind them. mattia turns around and instantly sees the hidden camera and his cheeks go red.

"babe." he whines and gets off of her to lay down. "why'd you do that?"

"they asked for it bubba." she said and grabbed the camera then going to lie down next to mattia who was now covering his face with a pillow.

"thank you guys for watching!" she smiles. "hashtag team y/n all the way-"

"no! hashtag team mattia all the way."

"yeah yeah," y/n rolls her eyes. "whatever you say."

"bye guys!"

——
okay so what do you think? sorry i haven't been updating this book or my kairi book in a while i'm still trying to think of ideas and i'm currently updating my mattia book so if you haven't checked that out yet i suggest you do! thank you.