period

it was y/n's time of the month and she wasn't feeling good at all.

she'd been having cramps all day, and her period was very very heavy.

she'd feel like she'd have to change her pad every 10 minutes.

y/n had canceled plans with her boyfriend, kairi because she could barley move without feeling a gush of blood leave her body.

y/n was currently laying in her bed in one of kairi's many jumpers she stole and grey joggers.

she had the hood up while casually dropping off to sleep and then quickly waking up again when a loud noise was heard on the tv.

there was a knock at the door causing y/n to jump a little.

"come in." she sighs and turns her body around so she's not facing the door.

soon she felt a arm wrap around her waist and a head burry in the crook of her neck.

she turned her head and saw kairi.

a smile grew on her face for the first time today.

she turned the other way to face him and wrapped her arms around him.

"hi.." she whispered.

"hi, baby," kairi smiled and pulled away from the hug and sat up to face her. "i got you some things."

y/n wiped her eyes and sat up using her hands and leaned against the head board. "what is it?"

kairi pulls up a bag from the side of the bed and pours it out onto the bed.

the bag was filled with all of y/n's favorite snacks and drinks.

there was also a couple packets of pads and tampons and other necessary things she would need.

"aw," y/n covered her mouth. she felt like she was going to cry from the cuteness. "thank you so much!"

y/n pulls her boyfriend in for a hug and kisses his cheek.

"you're welcome, baby." he grins. "what'd you say to watching your favorite movie and cuddling?"

y/n nods and plants a kiss on his lips then moving over so he could go under the covers.

once the movies on kairi puts his arm around her shoulders as y/n lays her head on his tummy.

"i love you, kai."

"i love you too, y/n."