toxic

y/n and kairi sat on his bed on either ends, refusing to speak a word.

the two had finally realized that they were toxic for each other.

after 3 and a half years of what they called love it was truly revealed at a senior year party where the two kissed somebody else.

they didn't know why they did it, they guess it was just in the heat of the moment but they both refused to accept each other's apologies.

"i guess.." y/n began with a sharp sigh. "i guess we're not right for each other.."

kairi nods as a tear slips from his eye. "i guess you're right," he nods and looks over at her. "we aren't right for each other," he lightly laughs the tears away. "after 3 and a half years gone down the drain you cheat? wow."

y/n's eyebrows scrunch together as she quickly stood up and faces kairi.

"kairi, you cheated too, don't make me look like just the bad guy. you kissed your fucking ex!"

"and you kissed one of my best friends!" he snaps and stands up pointing to himself.

"if he didn't kiss me first then it wouldn't of happened. and plus, i was drunk off my tits."

"so what," kairi rolls his eyes. "doesn't matter if you were drunk or sober you shouldn't of kissed roshaun!"

"what? and this doesn't apply to you? you almost fucked celia if it wasn't for mattia and alejandro to keep you from going upstairs! al i did was kiss roshaun, nothing more!"

he stayed silent and so did she. none of them had anything else to say.

"i hate you.." kairi mumbles and wipes away a tear.

y/n sadly smiles. "i hate you too, kai."

y/n then walked over to his bedroom door.

"but no matter how much i hate you.. i'll still love you. deep down." kairi whispers.

y/n smiles again and wipes the tears away. "i'll always love you too."

he nodded.

"goodbye, y/n."

"goodbye, kairi."

and with that she left.

her and kairi never spoke again.

they'd pass each other in the halls of the school but didn't say a word.

okay guys so mattia confirmed that him a vic are dating and i don't really know how to feel about it. it's mattia's life and he can do whatever he wants and like whoever he wants it's just that i'm not that sure on vic but it's whatevs. what's your opinion on their relationship?