Q & A

"sup guys," mattia says holding his two fingers up, making a peace sign to the camera.

him and y/n were making a youtube video for mattia's channel and it was going to be a couples
Q & A.

"as you've seen on my spam and twitter, i asked questions that you guys would like to know about our relationship for a q&a." mattia explains.

mattia then opens his laptop and phone and begins reading questions with his hand on y/n's thigh.

"okay, so the first one is ; when did you guys have your first kiss?" he reads aloud and looks at his girlfriend in the chair beside him. "i'll let you answer this one, babe."

"um, okay so it was like.. four weeks into us dating and me and the guys were playing chicken (i think that's what it's called. correct me if i'm wrong.) and it was mine and tias turn to go head to head," y/n starts explains with a bright smile. "we did it but mattia being the smooth mother fucker he is decided to kiss me and yeah," she nods.

mattia smiles at her and then faces the camera. "next question ; who texted who first? by the way love you guys."

"love you too and it was in fact y/n who started the texting," mattia smirks as he glances at y/n. "hang on i'll pull out the messages right now—"

"mattia no!" y/n was quick to say as she grabs his phone and slides the messages slide away.

"what why?" he asks.

"because.." she gives him a death stare.

"that's right guys, y/n's little ass gave me a pickup line, but it wasn't a very clean one.."

y/n rolls her eyes and chuckles. "next question, come on."

"okay, okay, next question asks ; have you guys had sex..." mattia starts blushing as he slowly turns his head to y/n and see her cheeks red as well.

"well.. hell yeah we have bitch!" mattia yelled in the camera's lens.

"m-mattia stop it." she pleads and laughs at the same time.

-

"okay guys, thanks for watching," mattia said. "make sure to check out y/n's youtube channel and all of her socials and mine as well. thank you—"

"bye!" y/n cuts him off and finishes his outro.

"man, your getting it later." he jokes and shuts the camera off.

bit of a shit one but who the fuck cares?

i do