cheater

requested by Sabrinathegoat

y/n had just come back from a long shift at work and really needed sleep.

that was all that was on her mind; go home and cuddle with her boyfriend, mattia and sleep but that plan obviously didn't go to plan.

y/n trudged up the stairs as she ran a hand through her hair and opened their bedroom door only to quickly close it.

the sight she just saw horrified her.

it was her boyfriend and another girl in bed together and they weren't just sleeping. they were doing a whole lot more.

at first y/n was too shocked to realize what was happening but when she finally realized years flooded her eyes.

she sighed before opening to door and saw them quickly putting their clothes back on.

mattia was sat on the bed doing up his trousers and the random girl was looking in the mirror wiping away any lipstick that smudged.

"w-what the hell?!" y/n stuttered as she looked at mattia. "i- why would you do this?"

"y/n, it isn't what it looks like," he lies and then stands up and walks over to y/m grabbing her hands. "baby, we were only play fighting."

"play fighting?!" she snaps and pushes him away from her. "you call, body's thrusting against each other in sexual ways play fighting? are you actually hearing yourself right mattia?" y/n yells as tears run down her red cheeks.

"i- i actually thought you loved me.." she mumbles as she looks down.

the random girl walked past y/n awkwardly and left the house.

"come on, y/n.." he sighs. "don't be like this.."

"don't be like what?!" y/n shouts and walks over to the draws and starts taking out all of his clothes. "don't be upset and angry after seeing the love of her life in bed with another women? oh yeah, i'm so stupid."

"i love you, y/n." he whispers.

"no," she shakes her head and shoves his clothes at him. "no you don't... because if you did you wouldn't of done that... now get out."

mattia sighed before nodding.

as he's walking down the hallway he could hear the muffled cries coming from their room.

he'd really fucked up.

word count - 383
hope you enjoyed Sabrinathegoat