bet 2

it had been a few days since y/n confronted kairi about the bet and things for both of them haven't been going good at all.

for starters, y/n hasn't been concentrating on her school work in class and keeps snapping at people when they ask too many questions about her.

kairi hasn't even showed up to school. his friends have been worrying about him and messaging him but he hasn't replied to them.

he's been in his bed angry with himself. angry tears would spill from his eyes every now and then but he'd wipe them away before they got a chance to slid down onto his pillow.

kairi has been vaping more and just not giving a fuck about anyone.

y/n has been putting on a front for everyone. she didn't want to look like she was still hurt and make people think she's stupid. i mean, after all she was just a bet.

god knows what people would think.

it was a saturday night and y/n decided to go for a walk to the park since she had nothing better to do.

once she made it to the small park she sat on one of the benches and just looked around, taking in the scenery.

on the other hand, kairi was being forced to leave the house.

"kairi! you've been in this house all week! go out and have some fresh air!" his mom demanded and kairi rolled his eyes as he slipped on his trainers and opened the front door and wandered around wherever his feet took him.

he eventually made it to a local park and entered through the gate. he saw a figure sat on a bench wearing a hoodie but he couldn't make out who it was since it was so dark but something inside of him was telling him to go over and sit next to them.

so he did just that.

"can i uh.. can i sit here?" his voice asked once he cleared his throat.

the person looked up and the two of them widened their eyes.

"shit.." kairi muttered under his breath and shook his head. "uh, don't worry, i'll leave."

he went to walk away but she called him back. "it's fine, kairi.. you can sit. i'm not going to stop you from sitting in a local park." she sighed and shrugged.

kairi slowly nodded and sat down next to the girl. at first it was awkward before he decided to speak up.

"i'm really sorry, y/n, i know i should've stopped the minute i started falling in love with you—"

she scoffed and shook her head and looked down at her lap. "that's not the point though, you shouldn't even bet on stuff like that. you never know how much damage you could do to that person— and especially bet to take someone's virginity. you know how special that is to someone?"

"a-are you saying you regret loosing your virginity to me?" kairi softly asks.

y/n stays quiet before sighing and looking up at kairi. "if i wasn't so damn in love with you then yeah, i would've regretted it but because i love you i don't and i can't get my mind around why. why am i so deeply in love with you after you broke my heart?" a tears escapes her eye and rolls down her cheek but kairi slowly wipes it away and holds her face in his hands.

"i love you too and i have no idea why i did it. it was just a stupid bet. please.. please take me back.. i'll make up for it."

y/n breaths in before letting out a sigh and nodding. "okay..." she said just above a whisper. "i'll take you back but i swear to god, kairi.. if you hurt me again i'll never look at you again."

kairi quickly nods before planting his lips on hers.

"i love you." kairi whispers after he pulls away from the kiss.

"and i love you."

here's the highly requested part 2! hope you liked it.