nine

"Yes, and here's you're money." I state slamming his money into his chest before walking into the kitchen to get one plate for Stella and I quickly cut a piece in half so it wasn't super big, she doesn't eat much.

"One plate?" He asks confused.

"It's Stella's." I state.

"Oh, ok." He says.

"Do you want a plate?" I ask.

"Oh no, I'll just eat out of the box." He says smiling.

"Ok." I nod before I begin heading up the the stairs, or should I say stumbling. Kian soon realized I was having problems carrying the pizza, pop, glasses, and the plate... Yeah.

"Thanks." I whisper out of breath from my earlier stumbling.

"No problem." He says now carrying the pizza, and pop, leaving me with the three glasses which were stacked together, and the plate.

As soon as we got up the stairs, I walked into my room and set Kian and I's cups down before grabbing the small piece of pizza from the box Kian had just set on my bed.

"You can start eating, I'm just going to go give Stella her food and drink." I say as I finish pouring her pop.

"It's ok, I'll just wait until you get back."

"It's fine, I'll just be a minute." I say as I slip out of the room walking to Stella's. I knock before walking in, she was doing her homework.

"Hey, I bring food." I say holding the food up.

"I'm not hungry." she whispers.

"You have to eat Stel." I whisper back

"I'm not hungry though."

"Please just eat a little, for me?" I say before setting it down on her pink beside table, and kissing her on her forehead.

"I'll try." She whispers.

"Thank you." I whisper back before leaving her room so she can eat, and do her homework in peace.

"Hey." Kian says as I walk into my room. I nod back as my answer too worried about Stella to even say hi back.

"Something wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"No, everything's fine." I lie right through my teeth.

"Oh ok. Pizza time." He says as he claps his hand together pulling out a piece as I sit on the other side of the pizza box also grabbing a piece.

We both bite into out pizz and a moan leaves my mouth cause Kian to look at me.

"What?" I say and laugh, he just shakes his head and looks down at his pizza.

We continue eating until we were finished with, not just one piece, or two, no, the whole dämn box.

"That was good pizza." Smiley states as he smiles at me moving the pizza box onto the floor so he coul sit more comfortably.

"Yeah, it was. They have the best pizza." I state, he nods smiling before the room falls silent.

"You you wanna play truth or dare?" Kian asks after a moment of silence for the great pizza we had devoured.

"Sure." I answer, I never turn down the chance to put someone else in pain.

"Okay, I'll go first. Truth or dare?"

"I'll start out easy, truth." I state raising one eyebrow at him waiting for his question.

"When we kissed did you like it?" He asks smirking, "And remember you have to say the truth, and nothing but the truth." He says in a sing-song voice.

"The kiss? That's your big question."

"Yep!" He shouts smiling.

"Wow, big question." I say sarcastically.

"Just answer the dämn question!" He shouts laughing.

"Fine, fine. It was fine. I mean your a good kisser so that was a plus." I answer.

"Oh really?" He asks coming closer until he was just about a few inches from my lips.

"Yeah. Could have been worse." I whisper smirking.

"I don't think so, I think that was a pretty great kiss." He says smirking and moving closer so our lips brush, but not enough to be called a kiss.

"Well you think wrong." I say and push on his chest causing him to fall off my bed landing on his back, making me laugh.

"Your super clumsy." I state.

"Yeah I know." he grumbles standing up.

"Aww, is someone mad that a girl pushed you off the bed." I fake pout, and before I knew it, he was on top of me tickling me.

"S-stop Kian! I'm g-g-going to pee o-on you!" I shout laughing loudly. He finally stops his torturous tickles and looks down at me smiling as I catch my breath.

"My turn." I say pushing his chest again to get him off me, he finally crawls off my body and looks at me waiting.

"Truth or dare?" I say challenging.

"I'll start out easy, Truth." he mocks laughing.

"Fück you."

"Gladly." He says smiling.

"What did you think of the kiss?" I ask smirking.

--Hehe! Kissy kissy!

So I got a message yesterday asking what my Twitter was, its

@emiy_fritzy

If you follow me on there just tweet me and tell me your reading my book, and I'll follow you! (Yes I realize I spelled my name wrong... I'm stupid haha)