thirteen

"What? Your joking right?" I ask.

"No. Look me up if you want, Kian Lawley, superkian13." He says smiling.

"So the only people in the house that aren't a YouTuber are me and Don?"

"It's actually Dom but nope, your the only one." He says laughing.

"Oh, I feel out of place." I say awkwardly laughing.

"Don't we're just normal people who film our selfs doing odd things behind the camera for thousands to see." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah cause that makes me feel better." I sate laughing again. He opened him mouth getting ready to speak, but couldn't because my phone began loudly blasting my obnoxious ring tone. I quickly look at the caller id, seeing it was my sister made me smile.

"Hey!" I answer.

"Hey." she say, sounding sickly.

"What's wrong?" I ask quickly.

"I'm sick, Molly is taking me to the doctors to get me checked out. I'm sure it's nothing."

"Stella! Why didn't you call me! I would have found a way to get you there! I'll be there in a minute." I rush.

"No! Don't leave I'm fine! It's just a little cold, no need to worry Skyler. I'll be fine." She says.

"I don't know Stell." I sigh.

"I'm fine, stay with Kian. I love you. See you later." She says before hanging up. I put my head in my hands and groan, not knowing if I should go and make sure she is ok. She has a tendency to say things are ok when they aren't.

"Everything alright?" Kian asks carefully. I had been sitting here for at lease five minutes and kinda forgot he was here.

"Yeah." I sigh, finally bringing my head out of my hands.

"You don't seem alright."

"I'm fine!" I shout, watching as he just blinks rapidly reacting to my outburst.

"Your obviously not fine Skyler." He says sighing, and grabbing my hands. I pull them back, and fold them in my lap.

"Kian I said I'm fine."

"Okay. Who called?" He asks changing the topic.

I look at his awaiting face, before finally muttering, "Stella."

"What's she up to?" He asks.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Oh?" He says confused.

"Yeah." I say before the room falls silent.

"Want to finish the movie?" He asks after a few very awkward moments.

"Yeah sure." I say before getting comfortable next to Kian again, before settling my eyes on the tv.

Thud

Thud thud

Thud

What is that annoying noise?

Thud thud

I quickly movie my hand up to my pillow to feel it is moving? And loud? This makes my eyes flutter open. I look around the unfamiliar room. Where am I? And what is that on my hip? Confused as ever I look up at my pillow, to see a very sleepy looking Kian. Then I remember where I am. I finally look down at my hip to see his arm curled around me. I was laying halfway on top of him. Oh shït I must have fell asleep here. Shïty shït shït, that was not suppose to happen! No no no!

I have to leave.

I quickly but carefully slide off Kian's sleeping body, hearing him mumble incoherent words. I look around for my phone. Where did I put it? Looking on the bed I finally spot it. You would think yay! But no, it's halfway under Kian's face. Not quite sure how it got there, or how it hasn't woken him up yet, it keeps vibrating with my Twitter notifications. It's 3:15 so hopefully I can get out of the house before they have to wake up and leave.

Slowly I try to grab my phone, wiggling it out from under his smushed cheek. He mumbles a few more things making me lose my grip on the phone and back up.

"Skyler?" He says his eyes flutter but don't open. Shït. Pretend like I'm not here. I watch as he brings his arm that was wrapped around me up to his chest feeling around as if he's looking for something. "Shït." He says before his eyes bolt open finally spotting me.

"Hi." I mumble.

"I thought you left." He says singing, grabbing my hand and pulling me back down to the bed.

"I'm leaving." I say pulling my phone out from under his face.

"No, please don't go." He says, sounding desperate.

"I have to go. You had your one date. Now leave me alone." I snap before stomping out of the house and past Ricky who must have gotten up earlier.

--- Well not how you prob expected that to go down haha.