sixteen

"Hi." He sighed standing up.

"S-Kian what are you doing here." I sigh impatiently.

"I came to see you. You aren't answering my calls, or texts." he says furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"There is a reason for that Kian." I snap back.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't do dates, or friends Kian." I state hopefully making it clear.

"Why not? It must be lonely not having people to talk to." he sighs.

"I talk to Stella."

"Yeah, but I mean someone your age. Someone who could understand better." he says shuffling back and forth from foot to foot.

"Oh, and that's suppose to be you? And your friends? Yeah right. Its my life Kian. Stella understands just fine." I snap, before pushing past him to get to the door. I yank the door open, to be met with Ally's face.

"Move!" She spits, pushing my shoulder, but since she has noodles for arms, I didn't even budge, causing her to huff and walk around me.

"Oh, hello." She whispers trying to sound sexy once she see's Kian.

"Uh, hi." he uncomfortably says.

"You wanna go inside, you know maybe come into my room, I bet we could have some fun." she whispers setting his hand on his chest, that once my head rested on.

"Uh, I'm ok." He says shakily, before pulling her hand from his chest, and steps back, causing Ally to huff in annoyance.

"Whatever." She says before stomping off, tripping once, almost falling.

I was ready to walk into the house, before Kian shouted a quit "wait!" causing me to stop.

"What?" I sigh.

"I'm not gonna stop trying. Everyone deserves to smile, even you." He says before walking away.

It's weird having someone care that much, that they would spend their time trying to get me to smile.

"Stella, you home yet?" I shout. Earlier Mr. White had picked her up. They still weren't positive about what she had this time.

"Yeah." she shouts weakly.

I run up the steps, towards her room, pushing the door open, and immediately jumping on her.

"I missed you." I sigh.

"I missed you to Sky." she sighs running her fingers through my short hair.

"I hope they find out whats wrong soon. You can't keep living like this." I sigh. You see, Stella's health isn't exactly the best. Its nothing she did, it just happened.

"I know. Whatever happens, you will be ok. Just promise me you will keep in touch with people, especially that boy." she sighs.

"Stop talking like that. You aren't going anywhere." I state, feeling tears flood my eyes. I can't loose the only person keeping me sane.

"Ok." she sighs.

"Let's watch tv." I say, sitting up, and pulling her closer to me, as she turns her TV on, before looking for Catfish. One of our favorite shows. As she scrolls through, I saw a familiar movie. Frozen. I have to admit, just having someone to laugh with, or at, was better than feeling alone all the time.

We both ended up falling asleep in her small bed. I miss falling asleep with her after watch tv all night. We don't get to do it often.