fifteen

On Monday, I made my way to work. I took my penny today so I could get their faster, since I overslept. I always oversleep on Mondays, and usually it's not a big deal, but I really need the money.

Speeding my way to the library was actually really relaxing, I had Paramore blasting through my ear buds, the wind whipping through my hair, it was calming.

I got there about five minutes late, that's honestly good for me.

Walking in, Molly treated me with open arms, before I even set my stuff behind the counter.

"Hey honey!" She shouts as soon as she releases me.

I laugh at her cheerfulness. "Hi Molly." I say back before shuffling a few big steps so that I could make it behind the counter.

"How was your weekend with that boy?" She asks smirking.

"Nothing happened, we aren't even friends."

"He wants to be though." She whispers smiling sadly.

"Well, I don't." I guess she decided to drop it after that since she said nothing.

I usually eat my lunch here in the library, I usually just sit in the back room, but today I got the amazing idea to go out.

"See you in a little bit Molly!" I shout before stepping out in the wonderful fresh air.

I penny boarded to the nearest place, which just so happened to be Taco Bell. Its literally one of my favorite places.

I ordered my food, and got it before sitting nat one of the back tables.

"Skyler?" I heard a voice, which is surprising because I had All Time Low blasting so loud I could barley hear myself. Slowly looking up, I noticed a purple, or blue, I guess both, haired guy standing at the end of the booth. For some reason he looked oddly familiar.

"Uh, hi?" I say still racking my brain for his name.

"Oh I'm Ricky, you probably forgot, Kian's friend." He says smiling.

"Oh. You died you hair." I state.

"Yep, do you mind if I sit?" he asks.

"Uh, I would rather you not." I sigh.

"Well, there are no other tables open, I don't think I have ever seen Taco Bell this full." He laughs, and plops down across from me.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"You don't like talking much do you?" He asks before he starts eating, it looks rather healthy might I add.

"Not to people I don't know." he just nods his head, before continuing eating his food.

"You know Kian ended up not going to the meet and greet the other day." he says looking at me.

"No, and I don't care." I sigh once again.

"He cares about you."

"Good for him." I say before shoving my ear buds back in, turning the music up louder, if that was even possible. Not even halfway through my song, they were ripped from my ears.

"Not to be rude or anything, but I'm trying to talk to you." he says smiling a little bit, but it was obviously a fake one.

"Maybe I don't want to talk." I sigh trying to grab my ear buds from his grip, of course he wouldn't let me.

"Well than you can listen." He smiles, it still looks fake, but maybe less fake, if that makes sense.

"Well if your going to talk, than talk." I spit out, annoyed that people won't leave me alone.

"Oh, right." he laughs before continuing. "Kian is really torn up, I'm not sure what you said, or did, but he is super upset. I mean he try's to not let it get to him, but you can see it's hurting him."

I didn't mean to hurt him, I just meant to protect myself.

"I have to go, my lunch break is over." I sigh slipping out of the booth, and lightly pulling my ear buds from his hand.

"Ok, bye. It was nice seeing you again." I just nod, before throwing away my trash and skating back to the library.

People are so impatient. Its frustrating. I had so many people today that would not shut up about me being slow. I'm not going to speed up just because a nasty bïtch is yelling at me.

"Bye Molly." I wave, before stepping out of the library. I plug my ear buds in, and turn on Sleeping With Sirens, before skating towards my house.

It took about 10 minutes to get to my street.

Once I got to my house, someone I wasn't expecting was sitting on the front steps.

--- hehe who do you think it isssss???????